Terrorism

aimaad22

Take them alive and then Jack Bauer them. I knew you were alright deep down.

...I get the feeling that you're saying this as a joke but that's very literally what I'd suggest is ideal. The goal is to protect as many lives as possible, and information saves lives.

Me neither, morally.

What kind of an idiot thinks he can storm parliament in any effective way with a knife, mind. Any chance this was a lone nutjob?

it sounds like the bloke in the car was the same guy who attacked police with a knife. 

...I get the feeling that you're saying this as a joke but that's very literally what I'd suggest is ideal. The goal is to protect as many lives as possible, and information saves lives.

So use of torture is okay?

So use of torture is okay?

Whatever is in the interests of the greater good is ok by me. Although I understand torture yields little information of any positive value. Well, old school torture anyway - maybe they're better at it these days.

it sounds like the bloke in the car was the same guy who attacked police with a knife. 

Yeah, looks like after he drove over the bridge he crashed the car into the railings of Westmister then ran from the car towards parliament before stabbing a police officer when they tried to stop him. Then was taken down by the police,

wtf else is the poor cunt going to write about?

If he's a Royal correspondent he could've just said either nothing or 'the Queen has been informed' or 'no comment yet from the Queen' or something. He hasn't worded his tweet very well, has he?

tbf, it's credit to our security forces that it's been 10 years since this last happened. 

Very true, and as sad as this incident is, it's not very effective.

Much harder for the security forces on the continent to keep out the worst of it, unfortunately.

Yes, they've done an unbelievable job at preventing more co-ordinated attacks like we saw in Paris. unfortunately, if a lone wolf wants to turn a car into a weapon, there's not much that can be done.

There are some fucking arseholes out there like. I was watching the news as the story broke and the number of dickheads trying to take photos and videos of the carnage on the bridge as the police tried to clear the area was staggering.

A selfie stick? FFS.

kbovfn.jpg

Looks like the attacker was Abu Izzadeen, muslim hate preacher a well known muslim hate preacher and someone who has already done jail time.

How have they let this happen again?

Channel 4 News claimed at the start of their show that Abu Izzadeen was behind the shocking attack in London today, but later admitted there was 'doubt' over whether this was the case.