January Transfers 2015

salsaman7

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JOHN Carver does NOT expect Newcastle United to bring in any senior players before Monday night’s transfer deadline.

Newcastle in discussions over deals for three teenagers – MK Dons’s Dele Alli, Racing Santander’s David Concha and Sporting Gijon’s Jorge Mere – but they would be loaned back to their respective clubs.

Many fans feel United’s squad is short of a striker and a defender.

But head coach Carver, this week put in charge until the end of the season, is not expecting a senior arrival at St James’s Park.

Asked if he expected the club to do any business, Carver said: “I wouldn’t have thought so, no.

“I don’t get involved in it. I haven’t had any conversations about it.

“I’m happy to work under these conditions.

“My job is to work with the guys on the pitch and deal with what’s put in front of me.”

I noticed Carver said something like he hadn't had any discussions whatsoever with Penfold about transfers. If thats true then A. He's a fucking idiot after Taylors injury and B. He's just the sort of manager they want!

of course he's the sort of manager they want, another mouthpiece happy just to be in such a high profile role.

If he does not get involved in transfers and had no conversations about them then his comment. 'I do not expect to bring in any new players' is crap.

We haven't said a word about it but nah we're getting no cunt. An opener for the contradictions section of sackcarver.com

We haven't said a word about it but nah we're getting no cunt. An opener for the contradictions section of sackcarver.com

iirc Charnley said in his Chron interview he didn't expect any significant Jan signings.