Hull City v Newcastle Utd

ewerk

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree. Defensively we were terrible, if we were playing a side with better forwards than Hernandez and Jelavic we would've been punished. They had plenty of chances to score while they were still level, and of course their defence for Gouffran's goal was cringeworthy. That said, nothing taken away from excellent goals from Cabella and Ameobi and a much better attacking performance.

A win is always a great result no matter who against.

I thought Perez had a somewhat poor game today.

Credit to Gouffran for the goal but it was a deflection.

Great strike from Sammy but he didn't seem to be his usual scourge of the defense.

Brilliant goal from Cabella, I was surprised Carver took him off as he was having a good game.

I think Janmaat is proving to be better than Debuchy at going forward and his balls in have merit.

Wish we had someone to replace Willo.

We had a lot of luck today in keeping the ball out of our net.

That Colo clearance was sensational. Between that and Dummett scoring one of the best own goals I've seen in years, stellar defence this season.

A win is always a great result no matter who against.

I thought Perez had a somewhat poor game today.

Credit to Gouffran for the goal but it was a deflection.

Great strike from Sammy but he didn't seem to be his usual scourge of the defense.

Brilliant goal from Cabella, I was surprised Carver took him off as he was having a good game.

I think Janmaat is proving to be better than Debuchy at going forward and his balls in have merit.

Wish we had someone to replace Willo.

We had a lot of luck today in keeping the ball out of our net.

Was thinking that today. Janmaat seems more realiable and confident both def and coming forward.

Difficult to say how good a performance that was because Hull were absolutely terrible. Two good goals and a comfortable win after a long while so can't have many complaints. We're not found to beat many decent teams though.

Thought Haidara and Anita did well. Cabella looking a lot more dangerous these days but still wasteful on the ball at times. Seem to say this a lot but Perez is an absolute gem. Horrible service throughout today, mostly random lumps up top. Chases everything down and makes a complete nuisance of himself.

Our biggest problem in defence is Krul.I counted 4 free kicks which were played into our box with Krul static 3 yards from goal and our defence backpeddling like fuck onto the edge of the 6 yard line alongside Hull's attackers,resulting in free headers on the 6 yard line.GET THEM TO HOLD THE FUCKIN LINE MAN !!!!!!!!!.

The cheating makem bastard had the cheek to complain to the fat ref at halftime about his cheating `Hand of Allah' goal.

I disagree.The keeper is in charge in the box.If the line is held in or around the box,the keeper can then advance and either catch or punch the ball away.Krul allows chaos in the box.Watch the free kicks again where Hull win headers on the 6 yard line with Krul 3 yards from the goal line.The attackers run 10 to 12 yards,from around 18 yard line,to win headers 6 yards out with Krul shitting himself 3 yards out.

I disagree.The keeper is in charge in the box.If the line is held in or around the box,the keeper can then advance and either catch or punch the ball away.Krul allows chaos in the box.Watch the free kicks again where Hull win headers on the 6 yard line with Krul 3 yards from the goal line.The attackers run 10 to 12 yards,from around 18 yard line,to win headers 6 yards out with Krul shitting himself 3 yards out.

Krul is 'shit' now? This guy man.

Our WUM's/panto villains have gone to the absolute fucking dogs the last 6 months or so btw.

Before then even if it was a stone cold weirdo they'd at least pop up with the odd quirky line, provoke the odd titter. Chance for the regular japester to poke a witty rod at their unusual vaguely provocative hi-jinx.

Now it just sort of makes you skip through and not even prime WUM bait like question master Fish is taking hold.

What have you got against the Dutch?