John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

"Forget about what people think of me.

Forget about what you think of the footballers.

Get behind the football club, get behind the team.

Forget about what you think of Mike (Ashley) and Lee (Charnley) and everybody.

Get behind the football club because we want to be in the Premier League next year.

Alright, then we’ll get to the summer, we’ll have a post-mortem, and then you can say what you want to say.

For now, for the next three weeks, for the next three games.

Get behind the football team.

To keep this football club in the Premiership."

This from todays press conference

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get behind the football club because we want to be in the Premier League next year.

Alright, then we’ll get to the summer, we’ll have a post-mortem, and then you can say what you want to say.

This was said last year too, they can get to fuck man, there wont be a post mortem if we survive it'll simply be 'okay what's the least we can do to survive and we'll see where we are in January' as fucking always.

:lol:

Forget that 1+1 = 2

Forget cause and effect

Forget any sense of logic whatsoever and just give us yer feckin money!!

“It’s not a normal situation.

"I’ll tell you what a normal situation is: after five games - no, make that six games - they’d have said, 'There’s your P45. You are fired.' That is a normal situation in football in Premier League management. That is what happens. You get fired.

“But all the circumstances going on here, that has not happened because they [the top brass] know the [injury and suspension] situation. That is why they are backing me. They have seen me working and what I am trying to do and what I have got. Those are the facts.”

“All this rubbish about me being fired, resigning, stepping aside, walking away... [it's] complete and utter rubbish.

“If you would have seen how upbeat I was on Monday morning. I surprised a few of the staff with how upbeat I was.

“I had a healthy conversation with [managing director] Lee Charnley. I got the backing from Mike Ashley. He [Charnley] never asked me to resign.”

What a fucking shambles, that's what we needed right now this useless cunt settling comfortably into the management seat. No wonder he come out saying he's the top coach in the Prem, I fully expect he walked into that meeting with Lee with his shoulders slouched and left with his chest further out than Stevie Teeeeeeeeeeee. I just imagine it went like when Michael in the American version of The Office tried to fire Creed.

If you would have seen how upbeat I was on Monday morning. I surprised a few of the staff with how upbeat I was."

:lol: That isn't surprise. They think you're a fucking retard.

Look at the state of the divvy cunt, man. Surprised he can manage his own arse to shite, let alone a football club :jesuswept:

1308644755.jpg

Edited by Sonatine

:lol: Fucking hell man, how can they have the gall to push all these 'get behind the lads' messages then the next day have the bloke come out and go "oh aye I'd be long gone if I was in charge of anyone else" like it's some fucking source of pride! Fuck 'the lads' they gave up long ago and fuck the ownership and leadership of the club as they've intentionally done the minimum required since our promotion and it's close to catching them out again like it was last year and the year before.

I honestly just wish Carver would shut his fucking trap and just get on with losing every week, he's the one attracting attention to himself now with his utter insane rants. How can a bloke come out and say he believes he's the best in the league and then say that he would be sacked if he was anywhere else? Incredible

How can a bloke come out and say he believes he's the best in the league and then say that he would be sacked if he was anywhere else? Incredible

Maybe what he meant was that he's the best coach in the league at not getting sacked?

Maybe what he meant was that he's the best coach in the league at not getting sacked?

He's definitely the best at that :lol:

He's the best bad coach too. Could that be what he meant? He's number one in the clueless rankings.