John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is admitting that no fucker is listening to him yet he is going to continue. Now what good is that going be to us he is obviously a twat who is prepared to be the manager who takes us down If he still has a mortgage then he is as good with money as he is as a manager I cannot imagine he was on less than 500k a year when he was working with sbr Probably 250k at present

Our goal difference could send us down.if the players continue to act like twats then we will not pick up another point.any team still to play us need only look half interested and they could get a win.the worrying thing is that if we give it our best shot we might still not be good enough to survive

Well if we're talking about complicit cunts with no self respect, what about the dipshits who actually pay for their fortnightly part in this palaver? :razz:

But anyway, I disagree, I think he is definitely a victim in all this. We've ALL been put in positions at work where we feel too much is being asked or we're right under pressure on something, but nobody just walks out and says they'll wonder where next week's food bill is coming from when next week comes around.

He needs the work. People saying he should walk are thinking about as straight as Carver is at the minute.

Cry me a river man. He'll be on more money than most people on this forum. I doubt he's struggling to pay his bills.

Bottom line - he's not a a manager, everyone knows it. Even he knows it, judging by his comments on Sarurday.

If I were in a job I knew I couldn't do and was having the piss taken out of me by my bosses and in public on open forums every day, I'd walk, pay day or not.

What do we reckon his utility bills are anyway? Mako knows where he lives, we could probably work it out and set up a Kickstarter to keep him warm till his book comes out.

Carver is now damaged goods and acting like someone who is clueless at managing and coaching.desperation and lunacy have taken over.an object of ridicule in the press and possibly in the dressing.i cannot see a new manager giving him a position as 1st team coach or in any other capacity to be honest.

There's nowt honourable about voluntarily not being able to make your mortgage payment or support your family. You can't expect the bloke to walk. He either needs paying off or he needs putting back on the coaching staff and a proper manager bringing in. But nobody should expect him to voluntarily make himself unemployed, particularly when the last couple of months have made him look borderline unemployable.

We can all have a laugh and take the piss out of some of the absurd shit he's coming out with, but NONE of the blame for Carver being in the job should fall on his shoulders and we shouldn't be looking to him to fix it by walking away from his livelihood. He's being more fucked by the club than anyone else at the minute.

Well said Gem. Absolutely spot on.

Depressing article as per usual, no idea how you can keep a bloke in charge after he has said that no one is listening to him and now supposedly offering to step down. It's completely ridiculous.

Comments like this one: "Eh but I thought it was all Alan Pardew's fault? You know the "Sack Pardew" campaign and all that..." need to die a death as well, I'm not sure how this line of logic that if we wanted Pardew out we deserved to get Carver has come about, then every single fan base that wants their under performing manager out deserves to see their club go and appoint a person who is completely unqualified for the job. Anyway Palace's winning run is over, 3 losses on the bounce and it could easily go till the end of the season.

Sick to death of this season, how many times have we felt like this at the end of a season under Ashley? seems like it's every year now.

Edited by Howay

Football, at the top, is absolute dogshit. If this forum didn't exist I'd have no interest at all anymore. If Fish ever packs in altogether then that'll be me done too.

Carver wasn't forced into the position.I don't think he told Charnley ` aye,i'm a geordie,of course i'll accept the job but can i just point out that we will go from worse to worse because the players are shite'. He would have told Charnley that he could work with the players,improve the players and the team.He hasn't and he's now been told that he is the best man for the job,which scares the life out of me.The twats would rather get sent off and be hit with a club fine than play for the clown.

6048b83e-c043-4004-b20b-efe209d78e0d-620

"How! Lee! Ah could dee with a decent story, mate! Can ye help iz oot, wor kid?"

4221396001_4088425776001_NUFC-1-0-AVFC--

"Ah hear you, Carvs, loud and fucking clear, bonny lad! Ah'll get changed and sort you oot in a bit."

hqdefault_zpsq3ndo8nm.jpg

"Newcastle United players have done very little to prove they really care about what the fans think
06:30, 5 May 2015
OPINION BY LEERYDER
As Newcastle United sink closer to the Championship we ask whether players actually care what is happening at St James' Park
A group of players who have thrown the towel in, a manager struggling to be heard and a relegation battle at Newcastle United.
Yes, this is not a new story at St James’ Park for the fans that have stuck with the club through thick and thin down the years.
But the similarities with the ill-fated 2008/09 campaign are there for all to see.
The cast of characters is a little different, but there are a few players still on board who survived and lived to tell the tale.
In head coach John Carver, Newcastle have a man who loves the club but has tried almost everything to arrest the decline of 2015 so far.

Football, at the top, is absolute dogshit. If this forum didn't exist I'd have no interest at all anymore. If Fish ever packs in altogether then that'll be me done too.

:lol:

6048b83e-c043-4004-b20b-efe209d78e0d-620

"How! Lee! Ah could dee with a decent story, mate! Can ye help iz oot, wor kid?"

4221396001_4088425776001_NUFC-1-0-AVFC--

"Ah hear you, Carvs, loud and fucking clear, bonny lad! Ah'll get changed and sort you oot in a bit."

hqdefault_zpsq3ndo8nm.jpg

"Newcastle United players have done very little to prove they really care about what the fans think
06:30, 5 May 2015
OPINION BY LEERYDER
As Newcastle United sink closer to the Championship we ask whether players actually care what is happening at St James' Park
A group of players who have thrown the towel in, a manager struggling to be heard and a relegation battle at Newcastle United.
Yes, this is not a new story at St James’ Park for the fans that have stuck with the club through thick and thin down the years.
But the similarities with the ill-fated 2008/09 campaign are there for all to see.
The cast of characters is a little different, but there are a few players still on board who survived and lived to tell the tale.
In head coach John Carver, Newcastle have a man who loves the club but has tried almost everything to arrest the decline of 2015 so far.

The things he has failed to try thus far:

• fielding players in their best positions when possible
  • playing a formation that doesn't isolate the poor bugger that's been roped into player left back this week
  • playing a system that doesn't rely on launching high balls to a 5'fuckall" striker who's in his 1st Premier League season
  • practising defending set pieces
  • not being a useless gum flapping deflated space hopper filled with shit...