John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

"Vroom, vrooooooooom, eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, nuuuurrrrrr, eee, it's mint this mind, Margy!"

"I'm the best driver in the league, aren't I Margy?"

What an absolute fuckwit Carver is... sitting there waving vacantly with a big stupid grin on his face like he's never been in front of a camera before.

Fucking hell...

More pro-Carver Ryder propaganda

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-uniteds-moussa-sissoko-dedicates-9342096

Just fuck off man. He's got to be on the wind up, or more worryingly, the club are behind this as they want to do all they can to soften the blow when Carver gets the full time gig. That'll also be the day I'm done with NUFC.

I think HMHM is right that Carver is always up to giving Ryder the news so Ryder writes pro-Carver articles knowing if some foreign coach come in (or even one from elsewhere in the UK) they'd see him for the total fuckwit he is and not bother with his questions about how Mike Williamson is recovering from the dramatic Eastenders episode he watched and if he'll be back in the starting line up.

Absolute fucking bellends the both of them and it's incredibly they're in the positions they are in, if Ryder wrote a sports blog he'd be ridiculed but somehow he gets fucking paid to write.

Aye the pair of them remind me of the parable of the scorpion which hops a ride on the fox's back across a river and they both drown because the scorpion can't help but sting the fox. Except they're actually both just pissed up sloths who can't swim anyway and drown from sheer idiocy.

Edited by trophyshy

Aye the pair of them remind me of the parable of the scorpion which hops a ride on the fox's back across a river and they both drown because the scorpion can't help but sting the fox. Except they're actually both just pissed up sloths who can't swim anyway and drown from sheer idiocy.

:lol: Completely summed them up there.

Maybe Ashley has told Carver to say he is involved,in a small way,with incoming transfers which will make the incoming head coach think he will have some say with regards to incoming players.Unless quality players are brought in,the head coach may think the new signings are worse than what he already has at his disposal.A 100 % yesman would therefor be perfect.Step forward Carver.

Maybe Ashley has told Carver to say he is involved,in a small way,with incoming transfers which will make the incoming head coach think he will have some say with regards to incoming players.Unless quality players are brought in,the head coach may think the new signings are worse than what he already has at his disposal.A 100 % yesman would therefor be perfect.Step forward Carver.

I've read this 3 times and am no closer to understanding a bit of it.

Really getting nervous over the prospect of Carver getting the job. Haven't felt this nervous about NUFC since, er, Sunday.

Fuck me you're an anxious bloke. Do you worry if the traffic lights will ever turn green again?

Edited by The Fish

Every evening he sees the sun dip below the horizon, turns to his wife, kisses her forehead and then solemnly instructs her to prepare the bunker.

Being pessimistic about my shitty football club equals "fuck me you're an anxious bloke!"?

Righto :lol:

You're not in the slightest bit nervy about Charnley being stupid enough to give Carver the job?

Nope.

We've covered the myriad reasons why it makes no sense, even to someone as ignorant of football as Charnley.