John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"First team coach Steve Stone will also leave as managing director Lee Charnley clears the decks for Steve McClaren’s arrival and punishes those responsible for hurling the club into an unexpected fight for survival."

What, no rebuttal, Mr chief sports writer at the Chronic?

Can probably still taste Charnley's cum in his mouth as the price for this little 'exclusive'.

"First team coach Steve Stone will also leave as managing director Lee Charnley clears the decks for Steve McClaren’s arrival and punishes those responsible for hurling the club into an unexpected fight for survival."

What, no rebuttal, Mr chief sports writer at the Chronic?

Can probably still taste Charnley's cum in his mouth as the price for this little 'exclusive'.

:lol:

If Charnley was punishing for those responsible he'd end up looking like

199920-shia-muslims-flagellate-themselve

• 1 month later...

No big surprise to see Ryder scooping the rest to get the one they all wanted - carver's first post-sacking interview :lol:

Fuck me, he wants to come back as manager one day in the future :lol:

Ryder was weeping into his laptop filing this one. After all the praise he heaped on Carver, his last remaining club contact, other than Tayls, carver snubs him on the scoop he would have been sure was his.

I don't think Carver had anything to do with getting the team 'over the line'. In the end I think it was done inspite of rather than because of him. And I think he made the comment about being the best coach because his ego is inversely proportional to his talent.

I don't think Carver had anything to do with getting the team 'over the line'. In the end I think it was done inspite of rather than because of him. And I think he made the comment about being the best coach because his ego is inversely proportional to his talent.

Absolutely, I mean christ, when Jonas tore off to celebrate he purposefully blanked Carver. Sissoko and the rest of the team didn't sprint to celebrate with him either. Hardly the actions of a team inspired into a performance by their coach.

I'd expect a players committee clawed their way to safety in that final game. (McClaren said something recently about reinstating that as well)

There were a lot of rumours players not listening to him at training.

• 3 weeks later...