NUFC V Stoke City

Anorthernsoul

Struggling to recall Anita doing a single thing whilst he was on. Was he actually on the pitch?

:lol: Honestly at this point it could be a fan in his shirt and there'd be little drop off, he does fuck all. He doesn't have the physical side to play the defensive side and he also doesn't have the skill to make up for his lack of physicality so he's just a bit meh. I'd rather give Abeid chances to play than persist in hoping there's a player in there at this point.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With not long left,why the fuck did Krul take a quick freekick on the halfway line and hump it high to our not so tall strikers in the box,and why did half a dozen of our payers standing next to him allow it to happen.

A long hump by Stoke into our box,with Crouch jumping and wanting to head the ball, and Janmaat not jumping and not wanting to head the ball, and the ball ends up in the net.I now await the reasons why you think Janmaat wasn't to blame.

Janmaat was not to blame because it is not his job to take care of a centre forward who is 6feet 4inches. Where were Colo and/or Willo? If you have ever watched us against Stoke and Crouch is playing you will see Colo/Willo usually go missing on set pieces.

I'm with to dumb. Finally something to feel semi optimistic about.

Miles better already than the negative setups we had with Pardew. We even had 2 up front at one point.

Bit harsh on Obertan I reckon, yeah he fluffed his goal opportunity but he contributed to the goal didn't he (it was very early morning for me, so perhaps I screwed up)

Cabella, Ameobi, Colo, Anita, Colback, Sissoko all had better games than I've seen for a while, but perhaps I'm being overly optimistic since we've rid of Pardew and not ended up with Joe Kinnear 3rd or bloody Dennis Wise.

Also, I thought apart from Abeid, all substitutions were positive too, no left backs on for right wingers or anything stupid like that.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Carver took off a defensive midfielder and put on a striker!

These are exciting times we are living in gentlemen, mark my words.

I'm with to dumb. Finally something to feel semi optimistic about.

Miles better already than the negative setups we had with Pardew. We even had 2 up front at one point.

Bit harsh on Obertan I reckon, yeah he fluffed his goal opportunity but he contributed to the goal didn't he (it was very early morning for me, so perhaps I screwed up)

Cabella, Ameobi, Colo, Anita, Colback, Sissoko all had better games than I've seen for a while, but perhaps I'm being overly optimistic since we've rid of Pardew and not ended up with Joe Kinnear 3rd or bloody Dennis Wise.

Also, I thought apart from Abeid, all substitutions were positive too, no left backs on for right wingers or anything stupid like that.

Funny, I thought Sissoko and Anita were shite.

Just as a matter of interest, did you cheer when Colback scored? Or have things gotten that bad?

I shouted get in at the telly. The game was awful though, you have to admit it.

Funny, I thought Sissoko and Anita were shite.

Also thought Anita was a bag of shite.

Sissoko played one ball onto Cabella's head in the 11th(?) minute that was sublime. He wasn't terrible, but defo not a good game from him.

On Carver.

I said this would be a must win for Carver to enhance his credentials.

Perhaps I'm naïve, and not too well versed in football after about 75 years of connection to the sport(not counting my first 7 years), but how can Carver not recognize that Williamson does not belong in the starting line-up. Why can't he see that Dummett will probably do better in the middle than he does at left back, and Haidara's the better of the two anyway.

Why did he take Cabella off when he was having a decent game?

Why did he put Obertan in when he's always seemed to favour Gouffran?

Maybe he should have started with 2 strikers instead of finishing with 2.

Carver lists his association with Sir Bobby Robson, but I can't see he learned much from that association.

If he loses to Pardew/Palace I'll be only too happy to join in a "Carver OUT" refrain.

I know, I know, I'm angry, frustrated, and just pissed off.

Only caught the 2nd half but was enjoyable enough, had we still got something to play for I might've been frustrated by the dropped points but meh. A cb and another striker and we've got the makings of a nice team to watch with Cabella Sissoko Perez and a new recruit linking up.

had we still got something to play for I might've been frustrated by the dropped points but meh.

I'm far from sure about our safety in this division.

That said, if I had to choose yes or no to us staying up, I'd pick the former. One positive is the (hopefully imminent) return of De Jong and Aarons.

If Hull maintain their form so far (it's bound to vary, I know) they'll end up on 32 points. 37 points would probably be enough to survive this year. Over 14 games we're bound to pick up points here and there, would have to be a truly disastrous run for us to go down now. 5 points from 5 games under Carver so far.

It's a shocking return from the games we've played under him. We should have made it to the 4th round of the cup, beat Burnley and Stoke and got at least 2-4 points from Southampton at home and Hull away. Carvers just a geordie Pardew and his geordie bollocks and spirit of Bobby shite can fuck off aswell.

It's a shocking return from the games we've played under him. We should have made it to the 4th round of the cup, beat Burnley and Stoke and got at least 2-4 points from Southampton at home and Hull away. Carvers just a geordie Pardew and his geordie bollocks and spirit of Bobby shite can fuck off aswell.

We got 3 points from Hull. Surely that falls in the 2-4 bracket,

An incredibly wank first half. It's like as a bairn in the 80s I looked at teams like Watford, Coventry and Sheff Wed as irritating cunts, because the league was stuck with them for so long and they were genuinely boring as fuck. Well truly now Newcastle United are boring as fuck.

Our style of play, our transfer outlook, our owner, our future, we should wear fucking brown. Desperate game where we lack creativity and prove conclusively that in no way shape or form are we are a better side than STOKE CITY and SWANSEA CITY. We're going to come 11th and Mike will be happy.

An incredibly wank first half. It's like as a bairn in the 80s I looked at teams like Watford, Coventry and Sheff Wed as irritating cunts, because the league was stuck with them for so long and they were genuinely boring as fuck. Well truly now Newcastle United are boring as fuck.

Our style of play, our transfer outlook, our owner, our future, we should wear fucking brown. Desperate game where we lack creativity and prove conclusively that in no way shape or form are we are a better side than STOKE CITY and SWANSEA CITY. We're going to come 11th and Mike will be happy.

Exactly. The lack of action in the transfer window and appointing carver sends a clear message to everybody. He doesn't give a shit as long as we continue to exist in the top flight. Walking dead tbh

Exactly. The lack of action in the transfer window and appointing carver sends a clear message to everybody. He doesn't give a shit as long as we continue to exist in the top flight. Walking dead tbh

That's it. 23 years I had my season ticket till May 2014 and it's the best thing I've done in years chucking it while Mr Blobby owns this club.