Adam Johnson

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said Pardew was a good manager but Dave, lets be fair here, you've looked like a cock on many an occasion.

I haven't said you did, but you did enjoy the peak amongst his troughs.

Pardew getting found out at Palace ;)

Oh and you're not as much fun as you used to be Chez, what's happened?

Edited by The Fish

I haven't said you did, but you did enjoy the peak amongst his troughs.

Oh and you're not as much fun as you used to be Chez, what's happened?

He made a joke about a cock puppet hence 'looking like a cock'.

This is what noncing does to people tbf.

He made a joke about a cock puppet hence 'looking like a cock'.

This is what noncing does to people tbf.

I got the joke, but you just seem a lot more testy lately. :dunno:

I'm the least praising on that page, Stevie is giving him 9 out of 10. That's not when the debate alex is trying to drag up occurred, the debate Alex wants to refer back to was when we sacked Pardew and the the assessment was consistently from me 'average at best' and the reason why he wants to bring it up all the time is because our form has not improved so sacking Pardew wasn't the solution. The reason why it hurts Alex so much is because my view was based on a superior assessment of the qualities of our incumbent players. He thought they were amazing and it was just Pardew holding them back. This is where we disagreed and their form since he left has proven me right. I was right about James Perch and I'm right about this and no amount of triple smiley posts will get past that.

RE: our form hasn't improved so sacking Pardew wasn't the answer.

Personally, I think it's harsh. Especially given that after 4 years of Pardew we put in bloody Carver to do even more damage.

4 years of a business plummeting , with a CEO who leaves, then they replace him with a senior non exec manager . Who would expect the company to start performing competitively after a new CEO being at the helm for 6 months?

Why are we doing the same? For the first time in my life I'm believing the anti Newcastle hype of unreasonable expectations. Money spent or not, we're talking about doing a 360 from what has been drilled into most of these players for nearly 5 years.

How the hell we avoided relegation last year is anyone's guess, Steve has inherited a relegation team, not a decent mid table team who nearly got relegated against the run, but a pure shite team playing pure shite long ball, defense first, football.

There is improvement , but not results.

FUCK wrong thread!

Edited by scoobos

Personally, I think it's harsh. Especially given that after 4 years of Pardew we put in bloody Carver to do even more damage.

4 years of a business plummeting , with a CEO who leaves, then they replace him with a senior non exec manager . Who would expect the company to start performing competitively after a new CEO being at the helm for 6 months?

Why are we doing the same? For the first time in my life I'm believing the anti Newcastle hype of unreasonable expectations. Money spent or not, we're talking about doing a 360 from what has been drilled into most of these players for nearly 5 years.

How the hell we avoided relegation last year is anyone's guess, Steve has inherited a relegation team, not a decent mid table team who nearly got relegated against the run, but a pure shite team playing pure shite long ball, defense first, football.

FUCK wrong thread!

Unreasonable expectations?

Fuck off, man. :lol:

FUCK wrong thread!

Doing a 360 gets you back in the same direction, you tit.