Adam Johnson

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if he was so thick he didn't know it was illegal to touch up a 15 year old

I said as much earlier. I suppose the saving grace is that his unbelievable levels of stupidity stopped him getting away with it.

The prosecution said: “Johnson said when he was kissing her he knew it was wrong because he had a girlfriend, a family and a career. That he was upset with himself that his behaviour was poor.

“He had no sexual attraction to her he was only doing a good deed.”

Finger blasting a child and getting her to nosh him off is a good deed is it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35559931

The jury was read a series of messages between the pair in which he arranged to meet her so he could sign a football shirt.

In them, the girl made it clear she was a Year 10 student and one month past her 15th birthday, saying everyone thought she looks older.

Knew full well she was under 16.

'shags who we wants' circa 2015 Sunderland fans iirc

Aye, but you can guarantee that if there's any singer from our lot about it at the derby they'll play the morality card straight away.

I'm shocked by the amount of people sticking up for him, not just mackems. On a facebook post by some footy group I looked at the comments and there were people from all over sticking up for him, obviously with horrific understanding of what the charges actually mean along with utterly incorrect knowledge of facts (most of them saying shite about how he wouldn't know how old she was because he met her in a nightclub, morons)

we haven't said anything wrong

'he shags who he wants, he shags who he wants if Johnson scores in the derby i'll take the charge'.

them 'classy' fans sang that, although ofcourse not of them will admit like

Edited by gpirlo68

I sincerely hope the defence aren't gonna go after the lass here. I don't really know how you paint a just-15 year old kid as the villain in this mind.

Or maybe they'll just try to say that none of the sexual stuff happened and leave her alone.