JawD

Thought it would take him a bit longer to hit rock bottom like. So this is probably why we released him? as it happened in January and he got the chuck in March. Glad we're rid of the lanky tramp.

Can you expand a little I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Can you expand a little I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Some kid used to post that would come out with similar stuff.

It had the same scent of dirty fingernails and Bovril .

• 3 weeks later...

where can you get those adverts? can you get a wonga one?

Billy ā€˜The Billboardā€™ Gibby is an amateur boxer with 19 company logos tattooed on him. The 29 year old is the first person in the world to have an advert for a website inked on his cheeks!
He got into it when he started to give blood, his attention grabbed by the plight of people waiting for transfusions and organ replacements. He gave blood every two weeks and signed up to be an organ donor after his death, but still wanted to do more. After surfing the web he found a profile of a woman that needed a kidney and went on to find he was a perfect match. But due to geography he couldnā€™t afford the flight, so inspired by Ricky Hattonā€™s temporary tattoo in a boxing match, he got GoldenPalace.com tattooed on his back and earned the money for the flight, donated the kidney and now continues to make money getting company logos tattooed on him.
dPewj8a.jpg[

where can you get those adverts? can you get a wonga one?

I was going to say only certain types of disreputable companies would be interested, but then I remembered who we were talking about

• 3 weeks later...