Yeah sumthin' like that

getting 'rusty' water

on his customers mat.

:lol:

I'm picturing Desmond accompanying this on the Rusty Trombone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ā 

Two mentions of us before they actually name the club he plays for.

Ā 

He's had nothing to do with us for a while now, shame we keep getting mentioned by association.

Getting beyond a joke now. Was a bit part player in our 2nd div season and has been gone for a good while now. He's fuck all to do with us.

Ā 

Well you know how those ghetto people are.

He'll never get to Ghetto heaven.....

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ā€œThis is my last chance, so I need to take it. I would be a fool to act up again."

ā€œThe biggest killer for me is because it hurts my mum ā€“ people know I am her son. It hurts to see that, so I want to put things right ā€“ 100 per cent."

ā€œI understand I have done a lot off the pitch, but it is not too late. I donā€™t drink at all any more - I am just focused. I have been trying to keep fit, waiting for the next opportunity. I am cleaning up my image and behaving myself."

ā€œPeople used to talk about how Gazza was the man at Newcastle, but would do all the off-the-field antics. I have a proper clean slate now, in the past I have always had something on me."

That case I had with the girl affected me massively. I put on a front so I donā€™t show it, but I was hurt ā€“ I was all over the place. I always care, I donā€™t show it but deep down I care.ā€

ā€œSitting at home was annoying ā€“ my head was gone as I was out for the season.ā€

ā€œI was a hot prospect. When I sat by myself Iā€™d think, ā€˜How did it come to thisā€™?ā€

ā€œI lost a bit of love for the game when all the cases were going on. It was never ending, it was one after another."

ā€œNewcastle were making me train with the Academy. They were pushing me out of the first team. I signed a long deal and they wanted me to ask for a transfer."

ā€œThen there was a stage when I was injured and I was coming in late. I would get often stopped by the police."

ā€œI am a strong character though, because certain people in my position would crumble ā€“ be finished, done ā€“ and I ainā€™t crumbled yet.ā€

:CT: