JawD

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nile-rangers-makes-extraordinary-claim-11089829#rlabs=1%20p$5

“Even though I have my baggage and my past, I am established and I am a good footballer,” he added.
“I am a natural-born talent. Everyone makes mistakes - I’ve just made more than others. But now I am ready to settle down.
“Look at Joey Barton - he has reinvented himself very well. That is someone showing you it can actually happen.
“I’ve got a nice aura about me. People might think ‘Oh he knows gangs’, but it’s far from that.
“If I made it back into the Premier League it would be a great story - you could write a book on it afterwards.”
:lol: :lol:
This lad is a total fucking idiot, it's a big IF that he would have made it even if he wasn't such a complete piece of shit especially with a record of 17 goals in 117 games with none of the 17 goals coming in the Premier League. He had a level of talent for sure but it was far from the type that you saw and thought he'd definitely make it at the top level, it would have took a lot of hard work and commitment which he's incapable of.
Bringing Barton into the discussion is stupid as Barton had already proven himself as a PL level player before he made a lot of his bigger mistakes, that makes teams more lenient with it than if you're just constantly fucking up and doing nowt on the pitch.
Ryder will be gutted that his rival Chris Waugh has quite clearly been given the go-ahead by Ranger to write his Biography.

• 8 months later...

The Southend United striker is accused of targeting a vulnerable person in a telephone banking scam in February this year.

A spokesman for the Met Police said: 'Detectives from FALCON, the Met’s response to Fraud and Linked Crime, have charged a man with fraud and money laundering offences.

'Nile Ranger, 25, of N10, was charged on Monday 12 December with conspiracy to defraud and conspiracy to commit money laundering.

'He appears at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court today, Wednesday, 14 December.

'The offences are alleged to have been committed on or around 18 February 2015 and relate to the fraudulent obtaining of bank details by telephone from a vulnerable person in order to gain access to the victim's savings.'

What a complete and utter fucking loser that bloke is, seems like he's even failing at being the little gangster that he was pissing his footy career away to become :lol:

Edited by Howay

There was a time when he and Andy Carroll were both on our books and looked to be about the same standard, similar ages.

Now when you could say that Carrolls career has been quite badly hampered by injuries and a poor choice of move to Liverpool where his development was stunted, and the fact hes a complete idiot.

But then compare that to Ranger...

• 5 months later...

How on earth has he managed to fall this hard. It's actually incredible. He could have just kept his head down, been a league 1/championship level forward, picked up at least £10k/week for basically his entire career, and then retired with a comfy nest egg to fall back on.

Instead he's thrown it all away. Wouldn't be surprised to hear of him again in future - in fact, I suspect this is all because he knows he's fucked it up.

So all this was going on while he went AWOL from Blackpool. 

Literally all he had to do was turn up for training and he would have been earning more there than this scam would have netted him. 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

So all this was going on while he went AWOL from Blackpool. 

Literally all he had to do was turn up for training and he would have been earning more there than this scam would have netted him. 

:lol: