survival sunday™ - Newcastle crowned North East Top Dogs™ for the 4th year in a row!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck on the wind up. Half of us aren't even that bothered about going down this time so you won't get much of a rise, such is the state of apathy, thanks to the fat man.

Well Blunderland is not on the agenda for survival Sunday now thanks to Wenger's, Arse n'al.

Never recall seeing a match where a goal was besieged for so long without a score.

Now it's just between Hull and us as to who goes down. The plot has thickened.

Any popcorn going cheap ?

Mate, come on - you're better than this. That you've stayed away all season and are only now showing yourselves speaks volumes.

As has been said, a fair sized contingent of us are seeking relegation - myself included. I'm not worried about how that looks compared to Sunderland, because, very honestly, it's not worth comparing us to you. You're a hopeless club that is managed quite well but just can't rise above the innate shitness that seems to attach itself to you. We're a real club with legitimate prospects, that is being internally destroyed. If not for the fact that you've posted on here, I wouldn't even give a shit about what is happening with your club. Sunderland ranks alongside West Brom for me, in terms of how much it matters. Except not as good.

I wish you well next year. You'll go down of course, but all the best with that.

Did I say I was drunk in this thread? I think I said it in another thread. How dare you apply knowledge from another thread against me in this thread!

It's clearly not transferable!