Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leicester are gonna win the league aren't they...

As great as that is, it also really pisses me off in terms of the wasted potential we had.

Leicester 100% put us to shame. Lineker made a bit of snide comment when Pearson was replaced by Ranieri which I found odd at the time as I thought he did really well in the PL and I'd far rather play for him than that prick, Pearson.

I sincerely hope Leicester do it, partly so they don't experience the pain of being nearly men, but mostly to stick it right up the entitled, expectant hairy arses of the usual suspects including the biased onanistic media luvvie cunts who've patronised Leicester beyond belief.

Edited by trophyshy

I sincerely hope Leicester do it, partly so they don't experience the pain of being nearly men, but mostly to stick it right up the entitled, expectant hairy arses of the usual suspects including the biased onanistic media luvvie cunts who've patronised Leicester beyond belief.

Aye, that's about it. Think it was HF who described the likes of BT's pundits as a 'collection of cunts'. He wasn't wrong. Apparently Leicester are over the noon to be beating 'City'.

'Astonishing developments' as Leicester go 2-0 up. Astonishing that the team who are top of the league, been playing really well, have been on top all game have scored a second goal after continuing to make chances. Astonishing!

'Astonishing developments' as Leicester go 2-0 up. Astonishing that the team who are top of the league, been playing really well, have been on top all game have scored a second goal after continuing to make chances. Astonishing!

Aye they best knock that attitude right on the head, the commentator just said "when are Leicester City going to get back in their box and realize who they are? IF they were called Manchester United or Chelsea we would be saying this is them pulling away now but because it's Leicester others will feel they can be chased down easier now" aye keep saying stuff like that you utter fucking knackers. Sorry like but pundits are showing how little they know about the game when they come out with patter like that.