Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

I can't help thinking that McClaren is now reading from the script left by Pardew. He said something about us being "tremendous" on Saturday it was a boring first half & within 10 minutes of the second half we were 2-0 down ok we pulled one back we were far from tremendous

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't people understand that there might be a difference between what is said publicly and what is said to the players in private?

I think people do appreciate that but don't particularly appreciate such a blatant attempt to wool over their eyes.

Can't people understand that there might be a difference between what is said publicly and what is said to the players in private?

Absolutely but "tremendous" come on we were far from tremendous.

I think people do appreciate that but don't particularly appreciate such a blatant attempt to wool over their eyes.

Not being funny, but it'll work (and has worked) on a sizable number of the fans, so it's probably worth it.

Absolutely but "tremendous" come on we were far from tremendous.

If we're going down the route of pulling a football manager up on his word choice, we may have very little time in the day to moan about his tactics.

If we're going down the route of pulling a football manager up on his word choice, we may have very little time in the day to moan about his tactics.

It's not just Saturday though is it its week in week out as I said it feels like he's now reading from Pardew old script.

It's not just Saturday though is it its week in week out as I said it feels like he's now reading from Pardew old script.

To be fair, we've been playing some decent football, the issue is that we're not taking our chances and we're giving away stupid chances at our end. To say we've been tremendous may be overestimating it, but the message is clear. We're playing ok and sorting things out in either box will soon see us winning games.

I have anticipated every jibe, joke and glib remark that you're all yearning to make and it's all water off a duck's back, so I wouldn't bother if were you.

we have been playing much better lately compared to before christmas, the last game against watford aside. i don't blame mcclaren for talking us up.

He's reading from the script if u look at him on the touchline his actions are not that of a manager whose team are playing tremendous

To be fair, we've been playing some decent football, the issue is that we're not taking our chances and we're giving away stupid chances at our end. To say we've been tremendous may be overestimating it, but the message is clear. We're playing ok and sorting things out in either box will soon see us winning games.

I have anticipated every jibe, joke and glib remark that you're all yearning to make and it's all water off a duck's back, so I wouldn't bother if were you.

Or a duck's arse

Looks like a bad injury for De Bryune, great young player and shit with coming up to the euros, arguably Man citys best player alongside aguero

Bad news for my dream team too. I had my transfers all sorted but it looks like I'm going to need a rethink.