Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very much looking forward to seeing them plummet into the bottom half of the table.

I'm waiting for a little longer before I start having a pop at "Brighty", but it's telling that Palace fans are already voicing concerns about the way they're playing, specifically the over-reliance on 1 or 2 players.

I could never see the point of Palace as a kid/teen. They had no songs, 'eagles' chant and that was it, a mini bus of fans, boring fans, nonentity of a club, really. If they were a character they'd be the fat bloke from the office. 'Brighty'? FFS it says it all that this once average player and now boring bastard is one of their icons.

Shitcunts.

Mintcunts.

:lol:

Was conflicted today; hate liverpool but desperate for them to beat Norwich. Nobody played particularly well but Moreno had an absolute mare, scousers must be delighted that Flannagan is close to a return. There wasn't any creativity or guile, just total defensive incompetence.

Liverpool win is also part of a 7 game acca :whistle: