Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye although I think Bournemouth will kick on and be safe now they have invested in forwards, they always played well just didn't have anyone up top after Wilson's injury. Norwich are in danger like as they are a bilge team, Swansea are in real danger now too after giving us Shelvey.

Something odd going on at Swansea like.

Aye 12m is good money for him but it strengthened the team that's their main rival for the drop at the minute, they're not even showing many signs of using the 12m either.

These two sides have 38 league titles between them and you'd probably have seen better quality football down the park this morning.

In the past. Love it, love it if man u reverted to pre-fergie times where they tried to buy league and failed. Liverpool can also carry on not winning it. Edited by Howmanheyman

The Shelvey ( is shit ) thread on rtg hasn't been very popular today.Catts For England didn't do very well for one of the Tottenham goals

Be interesting to see you in the 'post a pic of yourself' thread.

Very poor game, to be fair anytime I've watched Manchester United this season they've looked dreadful. I just hope their league position starts to reflect their shite performances soon as they're still pretty high up regardless of being one of the most boring teams in the league.

These PL only records are a bit of a sham, really. It's limited to 24 years ffs.

Are you saying there was football before that? I'll have to get Chiles and co to talk that attitude out of you.

Old pards after his traditional drubbing by man city...

‘Put Agüero in our side and I think we would have won that game’

“I’m an experienced manager and I’ve not had many teams that have played as well as that and come away with [a] 4-0 [defeat]”

Looks like they played well from the highlights to be fair.

Don't MOTD try and show both teams attacking, and as such it makes the game look more balanced than it perhaps was? I can remember a fair few times we've battered a side but the highlights make it look like we're lucky to come away with anything?