Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

Some big games for us tomorrow (well, they are all big from here on in).

West Ham vs Sunderland - WH win

Leicester vs Norwich - LC win

Stoke vs Villa - draw or Villa win

Watford vs Bournemouth - Bournemouth win, because Watford is like that.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost 5-1 to this tragic rabble.

To be fair that was during Pardew's streak of good form, they have the worst form in the league in 2016 according to the commentator on the channel I was watching it on (haven't bothered looking that up mind). I do agree though, regardless of his good run of form 5-1 to them is a total and utter disgrace I think their strikers have less goals than that this year.

Edit: just looked it up, 7 losses and 1 draw so far this year :lol: (I'm including todays inevitable loss in that btw) and their team in total have scored 4 goals this year.

Edited by Howay

I should be flogged (don't mean sold) for wishing and hoping Leicester would beat Norwich by 3 goals and lift us out of the bottom 3 without kicking a ball.

As it was they barely managed to win late on and were lucky to get 3 points and now it's up to us against Stoke .......... FUCK!

I should be flogged (don't mean sold) for wishing and hoping Leicester would beat Norwich by 3 goals and lift us out of the bottom 3 without kicking a ball.

As it was they barely managed to win late on and were lucky to get 3 points and now it's up to us against Stoke .......... FUCK!

To be fair we were supposed to be playing Man City :lol:

Blyth is north of Newcastle, not sure how the bloke showing support for them makes him a mackem. Then again you are the resident expert on all things SAFC.

Bet he knows a thing or two about Evostik as well.