Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

i reckon they'll hold their own down there.

i guess we might be able to keep hold of mbemba, but other than that it won't be far off what we end up with. colo and janmaat can both do one.

It will more likely be Mbabu and someothermotherfucker at fullback.

Elliott/Darlow

Mbabu Mbemba Lascelles SOMF/Dummett

Colback/Anita Shelvey

Townsend de Jong Perez/Aarons

Mitrovic/Armstrong

*Might be off

I think we'll do well to keep hold of Townsend - particularly if he goes to the euros and does well. Hope he stays mind. Him and Mitro will cause havoc in that division. Perez too, but I can see him going back to Spain, where he's highly rated.

Will de Jong finally come into his own in the championship? He's been the invisible man since signing. Another in the long line of players arriving with big reputations only to flop at nufc. No doubt his dodgy lungs will miraculously recover and he will go on to be brilliant for another club if we get rid.

Will de Jong finally come into his own in the championship? He's been the invisible man since signing. Another in the long line of players arriving with big reputations only to flop at nufc. No doubt his dodgy lungs will miraculously recover and he will go on to be brilliant for another club if we get rid.

He'll be this seasons Nolan. Banging in goals off the back of Mitrovic's bullying of the Championship defenders

It will more likely be Mbabu and someothermotherfucker at fullback.

Elliott/Darlow

Mbabu Mbemba Lascelles SOMF/Dummett

Colback/Anita Shelvey

Townsend de Jong Perez/Aarons

Mitrovic/Armstrong

*Might be off

If we kept everyone you've noted there, we'll go back up no problem at all. Dunno if I see it though.

If we kept everyone you've noted there, we'll go back up no problem at all. Dunno if I see it though.

Who do you see going, bar those in red?

The glory days! :lol: I'll be telling be grandkids about it :lol:

:lol: "ah was there when Stevie Mac got us to 9th in the Prem" "I thought we were relegated with McClaren Grandad" "Well aye we were but for one day, a whole 24 hours, we were in the top ten"

Interesting sunderland have never been out the bottom 4.

Almost as mental as Leicester only spending 8 days outside the top 5.

As if Sunderland are going to stay up again ffs, been scrapping relegation since 2007/08 the useless cunts.

See De Boer has resigned from Ajax, rumours are starting that he might go to Everton after that shit cunt Martinez leaves for his inevitable position as a shit pundit.

Keep your stinking paws off of Rafa.

I think the rumours about De Boer are going to be closer to the truth than any move for Rafa, big coincidence that they sacked Martinez the same day De Boer jacked in at Ajax.

I think the rumours about De Boer are going to be closer to the truth than any move for Rafa, big coincidence that they sacked Martinez the same day De Boer jacked in at Ajax.

Lets hope so, I know Liverpool and Everton have a special kind of rivalry but surely Benitez wouldn't go there, surely?

• Guest locked this topic