Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Didn't Mourinho have a replica medal made up for Schwarzer to recognise "his performance in training"? :lol:

jose enrique released from his contract with liverpool.

I'd take him, he's got experience of winning the championship!

I'd take him, he's got experience of winning the championship!

Aye he'd be a canny enough free for us depending on his wages. I think Dummett will be good in the Championship mind but if Enrique can come anywhere near he was for us (post relegation season) he'd be a big upgrade.

Aye he'd be a canny enough free for us depending on his wages. I think Dummett will be good in the Championship mind but if Enrique can come anywhere near he was for us (post relegation season) he'd be a big upgrade.

Dummet and Lascelles a no nonsense centre half pairing for the championship, flanked by Anita and Enrique.

Dummet and Lascelles a no nonsense centre half pairing for the championship, flanked by Anita and Enrique.

:lol: Christ, could you imagine :(

Henry Winter tweeting Law changes

Edited by The Fish

Once Haidara is fit Enrique would be a very expensive 3rd choice

I'm starting to think Haidara being fit is going to be one of those things we're always looking forward to

:lol: Christ, could you imagine :(

i reckon they'll hold their own down there.

i guess we might be able to keep hold of mbemba, but other than that it won't be far off what we end up with. colo and janmaat can both do one.

I think Enrique is fucked like. Opting to stay at Liverpool as third choice set plenty of alarm bells ringing.

Because we wouldn't match his wages and Liverpool refused to contribute iirc.

Wouldn't take a pay cut for a few months after hardly playing following a knee injury. You'd think he'd have seen it as an opportunity to put himself in the shop window and get a decent move in the summer. Probably has little appetite or knows he's finished. Probably get a short term deal somewhere shit and then retire after sitting it out on the bench

• Guest locked this topic