Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Ian Cusack, from Popular Side fanzine

Can't say I've heard of it.

Great magazine, the last issue probably being the best yet.

I either get mine sent by post or he sells it outside the Irish club pre-match or in the Bodega post match.

It has a ton of contributors so there's always something worth reading - for £1 as well :up:

Pep will be going mental after this, Sterling through on goal and just as he's about to shoot Kyle Walker shoves him and puts him off, the ref doesn't give a pen and then Spurs go up the pitch and equalize :lol: .

Anyone catch guardiola's craic about Man City and man U being allowed to play their reserves in front of big crowds in the championship against Newcastle?

The fucking prick. :lol:

Well, he just has to wait until August and his first team can get beat in front of a big crowd at Newcastle instead

Anyone catch guardiola's craic about Man City and man U being allowed to play their reserves in front of big crowds in the championship against Newcastle?

The fucking prick. :lol:

I don't think Man City reserves would draw a big crowd to be honest.

I don't think Man City reserves would draw a big crowd to be honest.

:lol:

I said as much the other day to my mates in the bar, there's no way I'd go along to watch a farce like this. Also, how fucking arrogant of Pip to think his current clubs reserves deserve to oust an actual football club from the division just so his reserves have a better atmosphere to play in. Fucking cock.

Edited by Howmanheyman

That's because cunts like him don't know what football's all about - tribal loyalty to your club know matter how good they are - he thinks "big" clubs and the glory hunting bastards they attract are all that matters.

@@ewerk

I think it was you I was arguing about this with the other week. There was just a coming together between two players and a butting together of heads in the Arsenal v Burnley game. Not even a yellow card. Handbags

That's because cunts like him don't know what football's all about - tribal loyalty to your club know matter how good they are - he thinks "big" clubs and the glory hunting bastards they attract are all that matters.

He probably doesn't even know that City have been in the third division.

He probably doesn't even know that City have been in the third division.

Course he does! He's been told by every Man City fan he's ever met about the time they had over 60,000 when they were in the 3rd Div which was much better than NUFC's 8,000 average before KK came along.

Course he does! He's been told by every Man City fan he's ever met about the time they had over 60,000 when they were in the 3rd Div which was much better than NUFC's 8,000 average before KK came along.

I didn't know Trump was a Man City fan. [/topical]

@@ewerk

I think it was you I was arguing about this with the other week. There was just a coming together between two players and a butting together of heads in the Arsenal v Burnley game. Not even a yellow card. Handbags

I'd need to see the incident before I can decide for sure but I'm fairly confident it wasn't the same as the incident that led to the red card.

Did they get into each other's faces and happen to touch heads? Or was there a deliberate forward movement by one of the players to hit the opponent with the head? I've not seen the incident but that is the sort of stuff refs look at, I know it is handbags etc but by the letter of the law a deliberate, forceful movement of your head to make contact will generally end in a sending off.

Did they get into each other's faces and happen to touch heads? Or was there a deliberate forward movement by one of the players to hit the opponent with the head? I've not seen the incident but that is the sort of stuff refs look at, I know it is handbags etc but by the letter of the law a deliberate, forceful movement of your head to make contact will generally end in a sending off.

It was a coming together, one player was pissed off at the other for a.late challenge and made the initial movement of the head so they butted together. The ref didn't even book him. Ewerk was arguing that kind of thing is always a straight red, I pointed out that it often goes unpunished because its basically handbags. It was similar to the incident in our game - not a zidane style Geordie kiss, in other words.

• Guest locked this topic