Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

I see we've had officially the 10th highest average attendance last season in the whole of Europe. Beating the likes of PSG, Juventus, Inter, AC, Atheltico, Ajax, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Roma

When ambitions match attendance figures we'll be alright. The ' know your place' brigade will say it's irrelevant which is funnily enough how I feel about their opinions.

They've spent a good 7 or 8 minutes of the show discussing the team selection for the Arsenal and Chelsea game. A game that the BBC aren't even gonna be showing.

That's more than sky will do if they're not showing a game, when they're not showing a game, the game is erased from consciousness like the CIA getting rid of the human trails to a Whitehouse cover up. (That last sentence should set the bells ringing if we're all getting tapped up electronically from the US of A).

I've more respect for essembee than half the knackers on Sunday supplement and their serious faces they pull to look serious. They're just hacks with a daily grind to write something to keep themselves in a job. Ever been in a bar and heard some fucking no-mark talk a load of rhubarb about football? That's them that is.

I've more respect for essembee than half the knackers on Sunday supplement and their serious faces they pull to look serious. They're just hacks with a daily grind to write something to keep themselves in a job. Ever been in a bar and heard some fucking no-mark talk a load of rhubarb about football? That's them that is.

:lol:

This is what they said btw, not that anyone would care though:

Matt Law: “Who’s the player who keeps turning up in tuxedos to games?”
John Richardson: “That’s Mbemba.” (Also Florian Thauvin).
Law: “Is it? I saw pictures of that - I think that’s an absolute disgrace.”
Richardson: “Of course it is.”
Law: “I think when the club haven’t won a game and they’ve gone through what they’ve gone through, and the fans are turning up paying their money and you’ve got clowns turning up in tuxedos before games to have their picture taken, I think it’s an absolute disgrace. They may as well all turn up in a circus outfit next week because it’s just stupid, absolutely stupid. That club to me, like Sunderland, like Aston Villa, is just rotten and they need big changes and they all deserve to go down.”
Neil Ashton (of the Daily Mail): “Just on that point Matt, you’d have thought there’d have been a dress code.” (Players are asked to arrive at St James’ Park in suits.)
Law: “Yeah and you know people argue: ‘Oh but he’s smart.’ Club suits, club tracksuits or whatever - I’m not massively smart myself, I’m not prissy about people having to dress in a certain way. But people going in dressed in a tuxedo to go in and have a picture taken with a big smile on your face is just an utter disgrace and it’s just taking the mickey out of all the fans up there.”
Richardson: “You can do it if you’ve won the league, but you can’t do it when you’re bottom.”
Law: “I’m not even sure you can do it then.”
Rob Draper (of the Mail on Sunday): “You wouldn’t be so bothered if they were playing well but the way they are playing at the moment I agree it’s totally inappropriate.”
Law: “You may as well go on with a curly wig and a red nose. It’s stupid.”
Richardson: “That’s Coloccini!”

What a prick Mourinho is btw. He's gone from being an engaging upstart to a total arsehole.

He's been a wanker for years, man, trouble is some of the journalists were all starry-eyed about him and it was great he was on their 'manor'. If he had a brummie accent, managed us, the Makems, Villa or whoever and went on the way he did he'd have pelters off them years ago.

Wonder what's been going on behind the scenes?.....is giving a colleague a public bollocking grounds for a claim on its own?....agree about Mourinho entirely, he's a grade a cunt. I've had no time for him since the Anders Frisk episode....he shouldve been banned for fuckin life for that shit. No surprise who his best mate in football is, he's got a new book out this week...says he only had four world class players in his time at manu, Cantona, Giggs,Scholes and Ronaldo. Harsh on Schmicel, Robson and Ferdinand?...

is giving a colleague a public bollocking grounds for a claim on its own?

No but demoting a doctor for doing her job is. He should be clever enough to say nothing in the heat of the moment, though then again he is probably too arrogant to think that anything he is saying is wrong.

Edit: And maybe if he told his players to stop going down like a sack of shite every time they're touched then the doctor may be able to distinguish between real injuries and those designed to waste time.

Edited by ewerk

The mention of Robson reminds of that time him and Mourinho had that argument during a match on the touchline. Think it was when Robson was manager of West Brom. What struck at the time was that if all the TV cameras and so on weren't there he'd have shit his pants. Bryan Robson would've killed him without breaking sweat.

As much as i hate the cunt, possible Keane as well, and Horseface

Jaap Stam too. Probably the most complete centre-half I've seen. Not that Ferguson would admit it.

• Guest locked this topic