Newcastle V Leicester City // Premier League // Saturday 21st November // 15:00 // SJP

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This and the Bournemouth game have been embarrassing. There don't seem to be any tactics and, our goal against Bournemouth aside, I can't remember any decent passages of play. Whoever mentioned our centre midfield is spot on, they should be dictating the play but we're getting the run around. I think I'd rather see Sissoko driving on from in there. Even if he is as ineffective as he usually is, he wouldn't be as bad as any of the others in there.

Mitrovic needs to stay off the pies too, he looks off the pace.

I thought after the Bournemouth win we would carry on winning, but we seem to be carrying on with same lethargic performance as last time. Fucking terrible.

Come on mate, if you watched the Bournemouth game you would think we wouldnt win another game ever :lol:

We're fucking shocking like, the last two games have been really worrying. We simply aren't in games at all, is McClaren bothering with any sort of tactics? We never get shots, when we go forward we look clueless. It's getting frustrating as they've had enough games to be showing signs of a system but we look worst than we did earlier in the season.

no end product again and some panicky play. Gloom you've got be being sarcastic , losing at home to Leicester effs? They're top of the league man!

Howay, don't you think the defence is at least better? We're not getting hammered at least.

Edited by scoobos

Wilnajdum is in the top 5 point scoring midfielders in FF, he's hardly been non existent for the season. Very low mood on here today. No ones scored more goals than Leicester and our best midfielder is anonymous apparently...

Aye, no doubting his talent but he should be getting Sissoko levels of criticism when it comes to anonymity

They can't keep a hold of the ball for more than two minutes. They lose it in areas where we get caught on the break. These are professional players and they have forgot how to play football.

no end product again and some panicky play. Gloom you've got be being sarcastic , losing at home to Leicester effs? They're top of the league man!

Howay, don't you think the defence is at least better? We're not getting hammered at least.

But all we do is defend, the fact that we have Mbemba back there rather than Mike Williamson is probably a big reason for us looking more solid.

This is fucking embarrassing,

What in the fucking hell was Janmaat doing? That was the most pathetic piece of defending I've seen in years which is saying something.

Aye, saying that as a newcastle fan should be cause for an immediate retirement of the offending "player".

That's a bold claim, certainly given the way we defended last season!

It was certainly fucking piss poor though, I'll give you that.

:lol: It is aye but he literally just stood there 8 yards from his man marking fucking nobody and made no attempt to do so. Sadly we probably have seen defending of that level mind.