Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

naturally. 

he's also got blood on his hands over the war in Gaza because Israeli military offensives are something he can truly influence as leader of the opposition 

Not to mention him killing all the trans folk. 

What a bastard. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Renton said:

Will they vote Trump though? Honestly, I just don't enough about it. YouTube keeps throwing me videos explaining how there is no realistic route to a Trump presidency. YouTube is probably just telling me what I want to hear, granted. 

They voted for him once, and they are even more fucking stupid 8 years later so I personally think they will vote for him again. He'll be even more popular with the thick, hillbilly voters this time around as he's gone even further down the Q-Anon rabbithole, pushing his anti-globalist propaganda. America will become a dictatorship under him if the "project 2025" stuff is legit. The world is truly fucked so lets all cross our fingers and hope he dies beforehand.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Seeing all those idiots who did oppose him in the past and have been very critical but are wilfully endorsing him again I see no hope.

Yep even people like Ted Cruz who seemingly hates trump, with trump even calling Cruz's wife ugly etc in the past, are backing him. It's frightening.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

They voted for him once, and they are even more fucking stupid 8 years later so I personally think they will vote for him again. He'll be even more popular with the thick, hillbilly voters this time around as he's gone even further down the Q-Anon rabbithole, pushing his anti-globalist propaganda. America will become a dictatorship under him if the "project 2025" stuff is legit. The world is truly fucked so lets all cross our fingers and hope he dies beforehand.

But in the UK at least it's a balance, a set of scales. The tories here pushing the culture war agenda won't be successful, because that's their choir, anf their choir isn't big enough. How will Trump pushing the QAnon shit possibly endear him to the mainstream. Unless you are telling me  QAnon is the mainstream, which I find hard to believe? Currently 53% of people disapprove of him, but I think this will grow with his continued legal difficulties and general insanity (about 30% of current Trump voters have saifd they will not vote for him if he gets a criminal conviction). The more he exposes himself, the lower his ratings.

Granted Biden is a huge concern here. I would hope though, that the majority of Americans will appreciate the Biden situation is temporary but loss of their democracy under Trump won't be. As such, they will do what many people here do come election day, hold their nose and vote for him. We'll see I guess. 

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Yep even people like Ted Cruz who seemingly hates trump, with trump even calling Cruz's wife ugly etc in the past, are backing him. It's frightening.

NO it's not, Ted Criuz is Ted Cruz, a cowardly cretin. 

31 minutes ago, Renton said:

NO it's not, Ted Criuz is Ted Cruz, a cowardly cretin. 

It's not just Cruz though. There's a few who were vocal critics who now see him as their best chance of regaining power and have jumped into bed with him.

If it comes down to him and Biden I think he wins. I think you're giving the Americans far too much credit tbh, I think trump is probably still extremely popular amongst majority of the south and a lot of old, racist, American bastards in general.

I don't think either survive the next term though, whoever wins. Both look closer to death with each passing day they appear on my newsfeeds and telly.

I don't know why they couldn't just elect Bernie Sanders years ago so he could legalise weed and make the place chill the fuck out a bit. It may have helped us legalise weed too and I want to try weed gummy bears without having to go to California to get them.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Renton said:

But in the UK at least it's a balance, a set of scales. The tories here pushing the culture war agenda won't be successful, because that's their choir, anf their choir isn't big enough. How will Trump pushing the QAnon shit possibly endear him to the mainstream. Unless you are telling me  QAnon is the mainstream, which I find hard to believe? Currently 53% of people disapprove of him, but I think this will grow with his continued legal difficulties and general insanity (about 30% of current Trump voters have saifd they will not vote for him if he gets a criminal conviction). The more he exposes himself, the lower his ratings.

Granted Biden is a huge concern here. I would hope though, that the majority of Americans will appreciate the Biden situation is temporary but loss of their democracy under Trump won't be. As such, they will do what many people here do come election day, hold their nose and vote for him. We'll see I guess. 

I remember Chez posting last time that he'd met loads of business men who I'm guessing aren't the more general nut jobs saying they'd vote for Trump no matter what his other policies were as long as he cut taxes. 

I think there's parallels there with Tory pensioners and the triple lock here. 

23 hours ago, acrossthepond said:

Absolutely not, we've got to beat scum like this at the ballot box. I thought once would be enough, but as always, some shits don't flush the first time. 

That's noble and I get it, but howay, a little somethingsomething in his Big Mac that makes him shit himself into the hereafter?  Well that's a fun time for everyone.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, The Fish said:

That's noble and I get it, but howay, a little somethingsomething in his Big Mac that makes him shit himself into the hereafter?  Well that's a fun time for everyone.

I think just telling him it has trans fats in it after he's walloped down half of it in one bite would be enough to send him to hell with one half of his body in the midst of a major stroke. He doesn't want owt to do with anything trans.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ewerk said:

How many more legal cases before the cunt is broke?

He's been broke for a long time, that's why he's fraudulently inflated his wealth on his financial statements.

• Like 1

Trump needs to find half a BILLION dollars pretty sharpish to pay for all his legal cost doesn't he? I feel like he either wins thr presidency or he goes to jail now, the stakes couldn't be higher. But with 25% of republicans and most independents being "no Trumpers", his presidency is far from guaranteed? Question is then, what happens if he loses again? He's deranged.

• Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Trump needs to find half a BILLION dollars pretty sharpish to pay for all his legal cost doesn't he? I feel like he either wins thr presidency or he goes to jail now, the stakes couldn't be higher. But with 25% of republicans and most independents being "no Trumpers", his presidency is far from guaranteed? Question is then, what happens if he loses again? He's deranged.

If he loses again then there will be further obstruction like in 2020, more weak claims of a rigged election, possibly another riot. Then he will be indicted again because he's too fucking stupid combined with his arrogance to learn lessons.

However, I fear he walks it if he's up against Biden. He'll cosy up to Putin (again), fuck NATO over and potentially cause the next global conflict (all the while claiming he was the first American President to not go to war - despite his best efforts). As things stand I think this big orange nonce is the biggest threat to the planet.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

this big orange nonce is the biggest threat to the planet.

Undoubtedly. I see he is about evens with the bookies which is scary. Just wish the deep state would get their shit together and put a bullet through his melon head. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Undoubtedly. I see he is about evens with the bookies which is scary. Just wish the deep state would get their shit together and put a bullet through his melon head. 

He obviously had nowt incriminating on Hilary from the 2016 election otherwise he'd have already committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of the head and stuffing himself into a medium sized suitcase. Shame really.

• Haha 2