Andros Townsend

ohhh_yeah

i thought townsend's work rate was good, actually. not a defensive winger but, unlike ben arfa and other more flamboyant wide players, he would use his pace to track back so his full back wasn't completely exposed. 

Attack is the best form of defence for me.  Force the opposition back and they can't attack you.  Plus, in this division who's half decent?

Derby, Norwich, Villa, Brighton, Huddersfield, Reading.

We said Ben Arfa would flourish as a number 10 and that never really worked. He's a hell of a lot more gifted than Ritchie too.

Townsend might be a winger, but he's going to guarantee us at least 10 goals and probably a similar number of assists. Provides a real threat at set pieces too, which is something we've lacked. I think of him as a match-winner - he's one of those players who can make something happen out of nothing (think his winner against Palace, goals against Chelsea and Soton).

And that means that Ritchie wouldn't have an impact playing as a number 10?  :anguish:

Edited by Lackie92

Ritchie seems like he has a football brain and is a good finisher so I could see him doing a job at 10. At least in this division.

Perez should have taken this league by storm. I imagine he'll get moved on in the summer if he doesn't hit any form soon.

Edited by Holden McGroin