Everton v Newcastle

McFaul

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of people have been for weeks because he's missed a few chances. Chances that we're unable to create when he doesn't play

People were saying we should have invested in a proven goal scorer to boost the squad because despite his good all round game mitrovic doesn't look like scoring the goals to keep us up, does he?

That was as bad as I've seen us play for a while and that's saying something. Get mitrovic on for saviet and make shelvey sit deeper. We've got nowt to lose. We're getting fuck all if we carry on like this.

There's too many in midfield and no outlet up top. Go 4-4-2, it gives more shape and we will be a more solid unit. It opens up space for Sissoko and Townsend down the wings. Gini, Sissoko, Shelvey and Townsend aren't suited to this system. They are fucking void in fact! How thick is McClaren?

Horrendous stuff, so business as usual.

Sissoko, Gini and Shelvey just look disinterested. Perez all on his own trying to receive long balls ffs.

Sissoko's shielding of the ball standing at the by line doing absolutely nothing just holding his hands out is infuriating. As is Shelvey's constant pointing at random figures on the pitch.

The less said about Dummet the better. How he plays professional football is beyond me. LB not a priority though of course.

We're just shit, and we're going down.

People were saying we should have invested in a proven goal scorer to boost the squad because despite his good all round game mitrovic doesn't look like scoring the goals to keep us up, does he?

I'm a lot more confident in us scoring when he plays than I am when he doesn't. I'd be more concerned if he wasn't getting chances. Like Perez doesn't when he plays up top alone. It's been suggested on here that Mitro be dropped a few times. If we don't get shot of this useless ginger cunt we're fucked

Take Saivet off, put Sissoko CM, Perez on the left, Townsend on the right and Mitro up front and fucking send the team out to win a fucking game for fuck sake you ginger cunt.

Saivet has been one of our better players.

I'm a lot more confident in us scoring when he plays than I am when he doesn't. I'd be more concerned if he wasn't getting chances. Like Perez doesn't when he plays up top alone. It's been suggested on here that Mitro be dropped a few times. If we don't get shot of this useless ginger cunt we're fucked

I agree there's no outlet from our other strikers when he doesn't play. An isolated diminutive lone forward isn't the smartest tactical move by the ginger ninja

The whole point of buying Townsend and Shelvey was to feed to the TWO forwards, especially Mitrovic. Fuck me!

:lol: Aye bought a chalk on the boots, whip balls in winger then drop our powerful, big, target man of a striker.