Yes Gemmill...

catmag

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

King Charles. Well now we've precedent on relaxing the rules on what qualifies as dead, anyway.

Precedent only applies if there's a clever play on words (names) involved IMO

Reported.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Extra bank holiday incoming…

Two. We've got a funeral and a coronation to look forward to. Shame William is only in his 40s so we'll only see another one if he has his mam's longevity instead of his nanna's.

• Haha 1

Cunt better fuck off the mortal coil in next week or two as I’m retiring end March and thus bank holidays become utterly worthless 🙄

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

Cunt better fuck off the mortal coil in next week or two as I’m retiring end March and thus bank holidays become utterly worthless 🙄

:lol:

That's the spirit. You've got the hang of this pensioner malarkey already. 👍

• Haha 3

I'm surprised it's an incidental diagnosis found when he had his prostate treatment - I'd have thought he'd have a thorough check-up at least annually if not quarterly. 

4 minutes ago, NJS said:

I'm surprised it's an incidental diagnosis found when he had his prostate treatment - I'd have thought he'd have a thorough check-up at least annually if not quarterly. 

Dunno, probably blood work yes, but you're not going to expose someone to regualr full body CT scans because of the cumulative radiation exposure. 

Anyway, I guess he can get himself down to one of his homeopathic hospitals he got funded from tax payers' money to get it sorted anyway. 👍

• Haha 5

Can't wait for Nicholas Witchell's take on this or the headlines in the daily mail etc. I'm sure it'll be completely appropriate and not cringeworthy at all?

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Can't wait for Nicholas Witchell's take on this or the headlines in the daily mail etc. I'm sure it'll be completely appropriate and not cringeworthy at all?

Give the bloke a break. Royal deaths are all he lives for 

• Haha 3

The Independent's twitter account had a live feed of Buckingham palace running last night. 

What were they expecting to happen?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The Fish said:

The Independent's twitter account had a live feed of Buckingham palace running last night. 

What were they expecting to happen?

• Haha 10