Yes Gemmill...

catmag

On 01/02/2014 at 13:11, DEADMAN said:

This is Ashley's fault not fucking spending the fat fucking cunterhead piece of fat shite

Tell me he didn't have a better understanding of this football lark than CT though. :lol: 

• Haha 10

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m not the biggest fan of that show, no. 

I know what you mean, I sort of like it but it as a sitcom it’s hugely overrated, mostly by the whole of southern England . I do like that scene though it always makes me laugh

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Dead-o, he’s a dead-o, daylight come but he won’t be home (ever again)

Harry Belafonte RIP

Harry Belagonte more like  

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I know what you mean, I sort of like it but it as a sitcom it’s hugely overrated, mostly by the whole of southern England . I do like that scene though it always makes me laugh

Think the older ones with grandad (like that clip) were probably better. The one where they go on that fishing trip to Dartmoor and Del ends up in the cottage with the escaped murderer was a good one. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Aye, bits of it- Trigger was funny. 

As you say though, it’s very southern. :lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alex said:

Think the older ones with grandad (like that clip) were probably better. The one where they go on that fishing trip to Dartmoor and Del ends up in the cottage with the escaped murderer was a good one. 

Or the one with the chandelier :smile:

• Haha 1