Southampton vs Newcastle United | Saturday 9th April 2016 | 15:00

Haydnator

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I had the self respect / will power to turn this off and get back into the garden.

They always give you just enough hope to see out the match, season, life.

Went out at half time, pleased I didn't waste my time staying in to watch them. I see it was the usual late surge of interest from the team, fucking losers to a man that lot, I have fuck all respect for all bar a few of them. I can't wait to see the back of a fair amount of them but sadly I think we're stuck with bellends like Taylor, Anita, etc.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/newcastle-united/10236683/benitez-we-lacked-character

Well, he wanted a long term project, there's none longer than making these wankers into a football team.

Aye I mean I thought a manager of his stature would get a reaction out of them but in reality even trying to prove themselves to him has saw them not arsed. If I was running a big club (the sort many of these arseholes think they should be playing for) this would be the final straw in me having any interest in them tbh, they've made the argument that managers like Pardew and McClaren failed to motivate them or whatever bullshit excuse they used to playing like shit but now they've had a world class manager coaching them and they still look completely disinterested. Rafa sounds frustrated in all honesty and I don't blame him, he'll never pursue any of them in the transfer market at his next club.

5 fucking million

Horrific fucking buy, the worst part is many of us called it. I saw him as a French Alan Smith, a forward that has morphed into some sort of clogger midfield player and players like that aren't worth anything.

Aye I mean I thought a manager of his stature would get a reaction out of them but in reality even trying to prove themselves to him has saw them not arsed. If I was running a big club (the sort many of these arseholes think they should be playing for) this would be the final straw in me having any interest in them tbh, they've made the argument that managers like Pardew and McClaren failed to motivate them or whatever bullshit excuse they used to playing like shit but now they've had a world class manager coaching them and they still look completely disinterested. Rafa sounds frustrated in all honesty and I don't blame him, he'll never pursue any of them in the transfer market at his next club.

I can't believe that they still don't look arsed tbh. It's Rafa fucking Benitez man, a Champions League winner ffs. Since January we've gotten worse.