Newcastle's shit stained cunt faced dick cheese eating cock wombles vs Man City

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only question mark on that line up for me is Perez. Struggled this season. I would have given De Jong or Marveaux a go.

That said, it ain't going to change the bum raping coming our way.

:lol:

Thought Lascelles was class there, simple defending sticking his nut on everything but something we have missed for ages.

The all put a good shift in.

Aside from putting De Bruyne clean through I think he had an outstanding game. Also, when he points and shouts it's "Sarge in Trench", when Steven Taylor points and shouts it's "Tramp on Bench".

I'm very hungover, fuck off.

:lol:

Aside from putting De Bruyne clean through I think he had an outstanding game.

He does deserve credit for his recovery from that though, had it been Taylor in the same situation he'd have hopelessly lunged in but Lascelles didn't panic.

46,424 attendance last night is the lowest for #nufc in 32 months.

Seems like a lot of fans don's don't believe we can do it and have thrown in the towel.

Wonder if they'll be back for Palace.

He does deserve credit for his recovery from that though, had it been Taylor in the same situation he'd have hopelessly lunged in but Lascelles didn't panic.

True enough.

He'll be decent in the Championship, seems to have more confidence now. He's the one directing the back line, he was the one that made sure Aguero was offside. Not that it mattered.

FUCK I hate hoping.

Tuesday night match isn't great for OOTs though.

Tuesday night, on tv, in a game where you're expecting a spanking, which would increase the likelihood of your relegation. I can't understand why it wasn't empty, to be honest.

Edited by The Fish

I thought Lascelles, Anita & Mbemba (all three could possibly be part of our first choice back four next season) were all excellent but Tiote was MOM by some distance. He was fucked by the end but he put a hell of a shift in. It's ridiculous that they couldn't show this kind of fight earlier. Maybe it's Rafa shaking things up that's got them realising they actually need to fight for a place on the team sheet. I was in the Milburn last night rather than my usual seat in the east stand so I could see Rafa close up just in front of me. It was very noticable how much he was giving instructions to the back four in particular. It's a world away from McClaren standing there with a blank look on his face.

Their goal was so ridiculous it's unreal. How can a linesman not see a player standing a yard offside and not making any attempt to move onside. It's not like he had to look for him running past the back four. Unbelievable.

Wijnaldum.Fucking coward.Not long to go,1v1 the score in a game where 3 points would have been mightily handy.A high ball was put into the box with Hart struggling to get there.The fucking coward decided challenging for the ball was not for him.Hart pushed it away and the fucking coward waited for Hart to get back to his feet to give him a quick handshake of approval.Lets hope he's never seen in a black and white shirt again,unless it's for Spennymoor.

Wijnaldum.Fucking coward.Not long to go,1v1 the score in a game where 3 points would have been mightily handy.A high ball was put into the box with Hart struggling to get there.The fucking coward decided challenging for the ball was not for him.Hart pushed it away and the fucking coward waited for Hart to get back to his feet to give him a quick handshake of approval.Lets hope he's never seen in a black and white shirt again,unless it's for Spennymoor.

Everybody hates you

It was Spurs away and Liverpool at home. It's the only time this season I think. Couldn't manage 3 in a row because we had to play Villa at home next :lol:

Play like that and we’ll get 7-8 points from the next 12.

We won’t play like that in every game.

I’ll do player ratings in a mo, but just wanted to take a minute to appreciate Rafa Benitez. It’s jarring how important a good manager is. He was directing his troops for 90 minutes and was surely hoarse by the end of the game. He dropped our most expensive player, who just so happens to be our leading goal scorer. He left out fan favourite and Guts & Glory Mitrovic, who is our second highest goal scorer. I think everyone looked at our line-up and scratched their heads, but it makes sense. Mitrovic has been really influential when introduced as an impact sub, but less so when he starts. Sissoko has improved since getting the armband and had his best game in ages last night. I thought I had a dodgy stream when, at around 70 minutes, I saw Moussa Sissoko sprinting back after the ball. Brutally disappointing that Rafa won’t be here for long.

Darlow – couple of nervy moments and could maybe have done better with Aguero’s offside goal, but also made a couple of good saves 7

Anita – two games in a row that he’s been impressive at right back, don’t think Janmaat should automatically reclaim his place to be honest. Hugely important goal. Seems to be a player for the big occasion, as his last MotM performance came vs West Ham to keep us up. – 9

Mbemba – Looks like our best centreback, important blocks, excellent positioning and often calm on the ball – 8

Lascelles – My word. Like Darlow a couple of nervy moments, but even when he gifted De Bruyne a chance he had the presence of mind to get back into position and force arguably the best midfielder in the Premier League to shoot early. Imperious in parts – 9

Dummett – we look so much more solid with him in the side. Don’t think that’s down to him, or down to having an actual left back. Didn’t make many mistakes at the back but didn’t offer much going forward. – 7

Tiote – Has been replaced by his 2011 counterpart. Superb tackling, most passes in the side, only lost possession once. 8

Colback – Decent but he’s still Jack Colback -7

Perez – Actually thought he had a fairly poor game, and I wanted him hooked quite early into the 2nd half. Still better than Gini though.

Sissoko – Best game in blimmin ages. This is why his poor performances annoy people so much. This is what he’s capable of. Always wanted the ball (most touches on our team), most dribbles, should have scored though. 8

Townsend – Happy to admit I wasn’t excited about Townsend, looked like a Damien Duff character, but he’s worked hard for the side since he joined, he’s got 3 goals and 2 assists in 9 games and while he didn’t affect the scoreline today, he was instrumental in getting a point. – 9

Cisse – Touch of an Ameobi for the most part. Could maybe have done better with his early chance, but not a great performance beyond keeping their defenders busy. – 7

Subs

Wijnaldum – Should have scored and doesn’t look hugely bothered. He’ll be off come the summer

Mitrovic – Shame we couldn’t get a few more chances falling his way, looked like he really worried Mangala & Kompany.

Aarons – No time to really impact the game, but good to see him back.

Liverpool play Everton tonight and Villarreal next week. If they play a weakened side and we can nick a point it will put a lot of pressure on Norwich and sunderland. I still think we’re doomed, but there’s a slither of hope.

Canny attendance for a club thats 19th and been in the bottom three all season

Tuesday night match isn't great for OOTs though.

3 days after a better game in terms of chances of a result and going on the lash before/after too.

But still, poor attendance for NUFC.

Whilst I agree Sissoko was more up for it and wanted the ball last night, I thought most of his play was poor. He's got a terrible touch most of the time and his effort at goal was pathetic. I'm begining to think that he's just not the player we've always thought he can be. He's got pace but his dribbling is poor, he's weak in the challenge and worse than useless in the air. Even when he's up for it, I just don't think he's close to being as good as what he's made out to be. He's still living off that game against Chelsea.

Whilst I agree Sissoko was more up for it and wanted the ball last night, I thought most of his play was poor. He's got a terrible touch most of the time and his effort at goal was pathetic. I'm begining to think that he's just not the player we've always thought he can be. He's got pace but his dribbling is poor, he's weak in the challenge and worse than useless in the air. Even when he's up for it, I just don't think he's close to being as good as what he's made out to be. He's still living off that game against Chelsea.

Absolutely spot on.Last night he ran,then ran some more,then he ran again.He is as poor a footballer with the ball as I've seen playing for us.He seems to have the ability to find the opposition more than his team mates when passing.He may well find his level if he stays and we are relegated.Cisse's first touch is worse than Shola's.

Last night he jumped to get out of the way of the ball and I think it's the first time I've seen him leave the ground.

Is trophyshy here? He was in Toulouse on Saturday and we won. Hope he's still there. :unsure2:

Sorry mate, I am back. I could fuck off somewhere else tomorrow if you think it would help?

I hope trophyshy is here or for fucks off somewhere else for the game on Saturday . :unsure2:

Fully agree, I said a few days back he's not a good technical player he's simply a really good athlete. When he's up for it he can just bowl opposition players over, as evidenced by his run through the middle before his really tame shot (which I think was just him making sure he got the shot on target), but when he's not he's not technical enough that it can make up for a low amount of effort.

He's really a head down runner, doesn't beat people with tricks or skill, his passing is fairly average, and he doesn't have much heading ability. He's about 25/26 now as well so he's nigh on a finished product, I can't see him ever getting the big move he has in his head.