Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

:lol: He's just settling in though, which means this is him wanting to perform they have the bit where he decides he actually cant be arsed and really plays shit to look forward too. In a way it's a shame he didn't get a mint game like he did in his first game for us so all the Spurs fans could go "them fucking Geordies wouldn't know a good player if he slapped them in the face" etc like the Palace cunts did about Pardew, before they all inevitably get Pardew's (or in this case Sissoko's) jizz on their face as he defaults to his shite level.

Just been on to a Spurs forum and tbf they seem to be pretty happy with what they saw. Some excuses being made for him not being up to speed with the rest of the team yet, which they think is normal given he's only been there for a short time, but generally all positive.

I guess that's how we were at first too though, so it'll probably take time for them to end up with the same opinion of him as we do.

They're assuming he was unlucky with his airkicks and spooned shots. I reckon 3-4 games before it sinks in that this is as good as he gets

I reckon it'll take until Christmas.

I have no idea what result I want there.  A dour 0-0 would have been ideal, so I guess 1-1.

Huddersfield a goal down to Reading, Norwich were drawing, just went 2-1 up.