The Utter Beige v Colback's Used Nickleback Tampax Suckers

sammynb

Predictions  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's a good chance that both Gestede and McCormack won't be fit. If so, with Grealish out they'll have one player who's scored a goal this season. 

I'd take a narrow win with an efficient performance in the same vein as Bristol & Derby.

0-1 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The radio would probably be grand if it wasn't for those 2 fuckwits commentating.

:lol: To be fair if they got rid of them and just broadcast the crowd noise you'd have about the same knowledge of what the fuck is going on in the game. I think one of the worst was when Diame was fouled and we got a pen, for about 2 minutes leading up to that they were blathering on about something that had little to nothing to do with the match and then went "oh, I think he's given a penalty, he went up, yep there was contact, the defender made contact and he went down, so he's given a penalty" :lol: I was just sat there thinking aye and who the fuck is the pen too?

To whom it may concern .........

The Latino  'beIN Sports Channel'  are apparently showing the Villa game on 'beIN Sports Connect',  their online programming.

I have no idea where it's available but fortunately I have it on my computer. ...... https://beinsportsconnect.tv/index.html   if that's of any help to anyone.

Edited by Noelie

The last match I watched on Bein sports connect had no sound, not even crowd noise, I hope that isn't the case this time as it was pretty fucking weird. It wasn't an issue with my computer btw as the commercials had volume as did the stream of the regular Bein channel.

The last match I watched on Bein sports connect had no sound, not even crowd noise, I hope that isn't the case this time as it was pretty fucking weird. It wasn't an issue with my computer btw as the commercials had volume as did the stream of the regular Bein channel.

I had an Arab BEin subscription when you could still do that online and it was a disgrace.

Midway through the season there was a bug where it would just suddenly go back 10 minutes and play from there, and then skip back and forth.

How are illegal streams always two steps ahead of most paid options?

Get CT to post you one of his Garden Mix Playlists and just watch it with that playing, as you fill your neck with Baltic pies and weep, silently.

:whistle:

Tiote making the bench, he could be class in this division if Rafa can get him focused. Mitro not starting is an odd one, the Wolves league game showed we miss a presence up top. I still fancy us to win mind as I really don't rate Villa at all.