Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

9 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Let me guess, all the witnesses who testified were paid actors like the Sandy Hook families

No - never that, and that was never a thing.

How much do you know about Sandy Hook?

Children died - and that is the base and fact.

Beyond that - US govmenet want GDP of Belgium from you, and your cat

1 minute ago, Nefilim said:

No - never that, and that was never a thing.

How much do you know about Sandy Hook?

Children died - and that is the base and fact.

I know Alex Jones (your lord and saviour) was successfully sued for millions from the families of the victims after he was proven to have spread misinformation despite being a "truth teller". He has subsequently spent all of his time back peddling like the rat he is.

5 minutes ago, Nefilim said:

Well they shan't have it, I shall be spending it on waffles and frites

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

I know Alex Jones (your lord and saviour) was successfully sued for millions from the families of the victims after he was proven to have spread misinformation despite being a "truth teller". He has subsequently spent all of his time back peddling like the rat he is.

That's knews to me - if you can show me what you say I'm happy to see it...

I'd tell you to google it, but I have no doubt you think Google is a big scary AI who's after your blood/semen because they are desperate to make a clone of an incel with his ma's tin foil fashioned into a hat.

• Haha 1

Nefilim (sic), have you seen The Viz special from 1988. Some 25 years after the assassination of JFK, they were finally able to categorically place Elvis as the second shooter on the grassy knoll at Dealey Plaza. That’s why The King had to fake his own death and go into hiding. Makes you think 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Nefilim said:

That's knews to me - if you can show me what you say I'm happy to see it...

As the only person testifying in his defense, Jones admitted the Sandy Hook shooting was "100% real", and agreed with his own attorney that it was "absolutely irresponsible" to push falsehoods about the shooting and its victims.[264]

49 minutes ago, The Fish said:

As the only person testifying in his defense, Jones admitted the Sandy Hook shooting was "100% real", and agreed with his own attorney that it was "absolutely irresponsible" to push falsehoods about the shooting and its victims.[264]

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

• Haha 1

Who's this thick cunt then? 

Howay mods, this recruitment campaign is fucking dreadful. We got a half decent one with Dazzler otherwise all we've gained are spam bots and morons for the past 10 years. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Who's this thick cunt then? 

Howay mods, this recruitment campaign is fucking dreadful. We got a half decent one with Dazzler otherwise all we've gained are spam bots and morons for the past 10 years. 

"half decent"

How Dare You Work GIF by Offline Granny!

• Haha 9