President Biden

Happy Face

8 hours ago, SpaceCadet said:

You seem such an unhappy person.

Inbox me, I'm all ears :D

Happy as ten pigs in shit, me. 

I’d take it all the way to eleven  :alex:if you fucked off. 

3 hours ago, SpaceCadet said:

I prefer being insulted by Adios and Rayvin and Ewerk has his moments too, they come across as a little firey and relatively smart, KCG... not so much :D

Have I insulted you...? I argue with you but I dont recall making any such comments. But thanks? :lol:

11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

To no one’s surprise he has gone against the advice of nearly every other nation and pulled out of the Iran deal. The fucking twat.

He'll make a slightly modified deal and voila, he's stolen credit quicker than happy face when he lifts my stats off here for Twitter

There's a bit of chat that this Broidy bloke took the fall for an affair with a playboy model which was actually Trump. Payments via Cohen and business favours from Trump since suggest it. 

If true it'll be huge as she had an abortion. 

What are these lasses doing shagging that fucking horror show of a human being?  I want to like Stormy Daniels for making Trump look a cunt, but then I keep thinking "aye but you fucking shagged THAT."

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden