The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

9 hours ago, sammynb said:

What's that, about 8-9 million pounds? And it was Bayern a club with a lot more money than Sports Direct NUFC.

I rest my case.

What is your case exactly? 

Our only first team midfielders available are Hayden (who if im correct, has been wanting to leave for about a year now) and Longstaff who has one? first team appearance. 

IF ONLY THE TRANSFER WINDOW WAS OPEN :lol:

I'll speak for Sammy here, Andrew.  :) 

He is saying that if Alphonso Davies were South American, he would have cost Bayern Munich double for what they paid for him, but no, because he's Canadian he's treated like a low life, hockey puck sucking,  beaver-tail eating, moose fucking footballer.  :mad:

Edited by LooneyToony

2 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

I'll speak for Sammy here, Andrew.  :) 

He is saying that if Alphonso Davies were South American, he would have cost Bayern Munich double for what they paid for him, but no, because he's Canadian he's treated like a low life, hockey puck sucking,  beaver-tail eating, moose fucking footballer.  :mad:

Fuck off Looney, you don't get to speak for me. No one cares if Davies is a lumberjack, moose fucker.

Andrew is just being obtuse.

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

What is your case exactly? 

I bought a bargain Rockcase recently for a Jazzmaster/Jaguar if that's what you're asking?

• Haha 1

It must be clear to Ashley now that this squad isn't going to survive relegation. The only sensible thing to do is pump £30 or £40mil in to protect against losing double that if we are relegated? 

I don't see any upside to us getting relegated on purpose 

It’s the business equivalent of taking a respected shop like Lilywhites and filling it full of cheap downmarket tat.

Who would do a thing like that?

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 4

this time last season I thought we needed a forward, a winger and a full back loaned to stay up. they managed a keeper, winger and forward. The keeper and winger helped us stay up, the forward was a sack of shite.

This time around it looks like we will need minimum: a full back, 2 midfielders, a winger and a forward. That’s a tall ask for this club to deliver.

26 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

£20m minimum tbh

Given that Rafa's said nobody's for sale except Elliot (Derby want him). If Ashley sanctioned a Shelvey move against Rafa's wishes would that be Rafa's breaking point ? Genuine question lads

25 minutes ago, trooper said:

Given that Rafa's said nobody's for sale except Elliot (Derby want him). If Ashley sanctioned a Shelvey move against Rafa's wishes would that be Rafa's breaking point ? Genuine question lads

I think he’ll stay unless he’s sacked regardless