Other Games 18/19

Easy run of games for manure until Spurs away in mid Jan. Good time for this inevitable action assuming they have someone lined up already.

Yup, driven by his arrogance and failure to admit to himself that he might be wrong. 

I think an extended break from the game might do him some good but I don’t think his ego would allow that.

It seems strange to write off half a season where they're still in the Champions League and the FA Cup but going the nostalgic i.e. cheap route with Solskjaer suggests that they're absolutely unwilling to spend any extra money than they need to. I imagine the next permanent gaffer's first task will be to shift some of the overpaid shite they have on the books.

Emery got it all wrong with Arsenal/Spurs tonight. No Ozil and the young lads looked completely out of their depth. Ramsey is an Arsene Wenger player, down to his very core as well. Tried an aimless back heel in the box where he could have turned and placed it into an open net :lol: