Other Games 18/19

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Mackems on Twitter saying they’ll wank themselves daft if Henderson wins the European cup.

Why? He couldn’t wait to leave!!

By official parlance, Milner and Wijnaldum are adopted Geordies, therefore we win 2-1 on ex-players lifting the trophy. Mignolet doesn't count.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Can you imagine watching Sissoko holding  aloft the European Cup?

Another adopted geordie! Hes been loaned out but Siem de Jong is technically an Ajax player.

Lads, we've won the champions league!

44 minutes ago, Tom said:

Mackems on Twitter saying they’ll wank themselves daft if Henderson wins the European cup.

Why? He couldn’t wait to leave!!

Apologies for having to say this but Jordan Henderson was fuckin brilliant tonight :cuppa:

:suicide:

I think they should have won it last year and were a much better team than Real. It just all went wrong in the final. 

I wish them well. Working class city, likeable manager and players (for the most part).

That fourth goal was class. Love anything like that.

I do like klopp he's similar to when mourhino first came. It's salah and the fucking play acting and cheating I hate. 

All the fucking media wanking off about shite too. Yeh last night was 'another special night at anfield' but how comes they never pick up on salah diving, the dodgy lino decision etc. Its because they don't want to break this bull shit narrative they've made. 

Criminal defending by Barca all night but the fourth goal is nothing short of disgraceful, nobody switches off like that, not even in a Sunday morning pub game let alone the Semi-final of the Champions League.

Edited by Anorthernsoul
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, zerosum said:

I like klopp. Seems a genuinely honest bloke. Good luck to them in the final .. 

If Klopp shit himself in your hot tub & could get away with it do you think he’d own up?

No. Anything to win.

The end of the era of Spanish dominance seems to be upon us. Back to the PL it would seem - the TV money talks after all.

Was reading through some of the comments on a Barcelona forum and they were absolutely scathing about the team and manager. And in fairness, they're a shadow of what they were - and that shadow only exists at all because Messi is still there (as much as I think that he, like Ronaldo, might be a bit of a flat track bully).

I'll be rooting for Ajax to win the whole thing, but if I have to choose between Liverpool and Spurs, it's Liverpool for me. Can't handle Spurs, a team who were measurably inferior to us not long ago, winning a CL.

I shit you not.  The commentator on 5Live pre match said he thinks Sissoko is back his best and is a dynamic box to box midfielder.

These cunts get paid to basically lie.  Talk shite.