Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

23 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

#HORF

On other matters (extract from the Athletic on Forest)

image.png.939944c0544308cb2c1f929b63695358.png

Wood did score a hattrick for them against us tbf. Also, I think he's done okay for them since signing. The Shelvey one is hilarious though.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The Fish said:

He's done.

Over

Ruined

Finished

So he's perfect to ring in the next generation of national disappointment for England.

26 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Cunts (MPs) are grilling other cunts (Masters and Parry) in parliament right now about the Premier League.

https://parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/c9787f1e-4748-4c62-a76a-fb70b3a32ae3

Is RTG in full blown tin foil hat mode making insane assumptions that this is MPs telling the PL to stop pissing on Saudi chips?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Is RTG in full blown tin foil hat mode making insane assumptions that this is MPs telling the PL to stop pissing on Saudi chips?

Marie Who Cares GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

i hope so, i also hope they have just cause.

Aye, I'll piss myself if by tea time there is accusations of anti-competition levelled at the PL and the rules are suddenly reviewed. It isn't going to happen like.

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Wood did score a hattrick for them against us tbf. Also, I think he's done okay for them since signing. The Shelvey one is hilarious though.

My BIL said he's shocking (Wood).  But since Nuno has come in he's been one of their best players.  It's just down sydnrome Cooper that he was shit for.  

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

My BIL said he's shocking (Wood).  But since Nuno has come in he's been one of their best players.  It's just down sydnrome Cooper that he was shit for.  

Not quite a red, but an easy yellow that one :lol:

Football Sport GIF by FC Dynamo Moscow

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Aye, I'll piss myself if by tea time there is accusations of anti-competition levelled at the PL and the rules are suddenly reviewed. It isn't going to happen like.

Well… funny you should mention that :lol: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Well… funny you should mention that :lol: 

That looks too boring a letter to be faked tbh. The conspiracy theorists will be going crackers over this on Twitter :lol:

It's on record some of these clubs meeting independently and even photographic evidence is out there. I'd guess they're not meeting to discuss aligning the prices of pies and beer across the PL. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

That looks too boring a letter to be faked tbh. The conspiracy theorists will be going crackers over this on Twitter :lol:

Definitely faked IMO, signature gives it away for me, no way would a business letter like that not have a named signatory and their position.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Definitely faked IMO, signature gives it away for me, no way would a business letter like that not have a named signatory and their position.

Perhaps, but then who's to say the signatory's name and position is or isn't below the "For: Gaggle of Cunts" section as it's been heavily cropped? You're probably right though.

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

Didn’t Master’s appointment get rubber stamped by the Liverpool and Man Utd hierarchy? 

That's a secret rule of the Premier league constitution allegedly. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Perhaps, but then who's to say the signatory's name and position is or isn't below the "For: Gaggle of Cunts" section as it's been heavily cropped? You're probably right though.

Business correspondence just doesn't look like that.

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

probably be something more along the lines of....

darling fascist bullyboy, give me some more money, you bastard. may the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman

17 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Martin Samuel believes that it, or something like it, exists.