Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Been following this story a bit. He's now an Israeli citizen. The laundering of his money via Chelsea stinks to high heaven like

Yup, definitely all sounds suspect, piss myself laughing if he drops chelsea in the clarts.

1 minute ago, Tdansmith said:

Yup, definitely all sounds suspect, piss myself laughing if he drops chelsea in the clarts.

I doubt anyone investigating would ever get to the bottom of it but that's not to say he won't fuck off from Chelsea anyway.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I doubt anyone investigating would ever get to the bottom of it but that's not to say he won't fuck off from Chelsea anyway.

Yes i agree with that.

He is best mates with Vladimir Putin apparently, nee one is going to mess with those connections.

Quite a few Sporting players are rescinding their contracts apparently, Patricio and William Carvalho both reported to have done it today.

10 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not surprised we're after Bas Dost. "Who was that striker who got chinned by the fans again? He'll be on the cheap shortly"

His goalscoring record for sporting is immense mind you, 64 in 65 games in the league and europe

Think @Meenzer mentioned all the world cup documentaries that's on the history channel at the minute some of which are getting recorded plus there's a premier 100 club shows featuring everyone from Kane to Rooney, from Dwight York to Emile Heskey through to Ryan Giggs,  Stevie G and Fowler, (You get the drift.) ;) Some of the PL 100 shows are repeated. Anyway, I went through the schedule to find Shearer, I obviously started from today and saw the likes of Peter Crouch etc and saw multi repeats of these players shows every day and night. Eventually got to the show about Shearer which is on next Sat. At 6am. :lol:

Just watched 'One night on Turin' on the history channel. Brilliant watch, Gary Oldman narrating the documentary. It was verging on corniness the odd spell but the majority of it was superb, it's about 2 hours long and the best bits for me in no particular order were:

Showing the press up for being cunts to Sir Bobby mainly but also the players. Well done. :ok:

Showing and presenting Gazza with just NUFC footage of his club football and if you didn't know any better you'd think he went to Italy as a Newcastle United player as there was fuck all mention whatsoever of Spurs. :lol:

Seeing a rare interview of the late, great Jackie Milburn speaking about Gazza. :ok:

The footage could've been better of the football but it was still good.

And last but not least, showing up the cretinous and odious Colin Moynihan and Thatcher's mob, but particularly the short arse cunt, Moynihan, for the way they obviously hated the average football fan back then going as far to thanking the Italian police for battering the fuck out of the England fans and deporting them completely indiscriminately. (246 were deported one night which by a strange coincidence was the exact same number of seats on a pre-booked plane the Italians had chartered). :lol:

A great watch, get on it. :good:

That little turd Moynihan represented Lewisham East which, like Newcastle Central, went Tory for a while during the height of Thatcherism. It's to the area's great credit, and one of the many reasons I'm glad to live next-door, that in 2018 the Tories will get nowhere fucking near winning despite the upcoming by-election essentially being framed as a referendum on Jeremy Corbyn. :good:

Anyway, One Night In Turin is cracking (as is the book, as Gloomy says) and I've got it saved on the box to watch along with about a day's worth of other stuff from the History channel when the fella's away next weekend. :D

One Night in Paris - a bit thin, plot wise, the main characters are annoying as fuck, (one is a right cunt), but the final shot is a real “in your face” effort. 

:whistle:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Neville Southall may be my favourite ex footballer out there at the moment.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jun/04/neville-southall-flak-sex-workers-lgbt-issues 

“Piers Morgan is a prick. What gives him the right to say what can be on your body? If Sterling had tattooed a massive cock on his leg I would say: ‘It reminds me of Piers Morgan.’”

:lol: