Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

9 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

It would be impossible to even guarantee getting 100 out of 100 on target let alone giving her something to attempt to save, the daft cunt.

"Twice on fucking Sunday" - The calling card of small minded, possibly mentally disabled, but definitely cuntish men - see also Tyson Fury (Soz Albert!)

Reminiscent of the high point of Twitter

9bec36c58fbcbccdbc886726811ac86b7cfe1e1c

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Reminiscent of the high point of Twitter

9bec36c58fbcbccdbc886726811ac86b7cfe1e1c

I'm confident Mary Earps wouldn't save a single one of my pelanties (even if I had 100 goes) - Because I'd not hit the target once

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

It would be impossible to even guarantee getting 100 out of 100 on target let alone giving her something to attempt to save, the daft cunt.

"Twice on fucking Sunday" - The calling card of small minded, possibly mentally disabled, but definitely cuntish men - see also Tyson Fury (Soz Albert!)

Barton thinks he’s some sort of Muhammad Ali type character who will be judged favourably by history. Rather than the reality, ie he’d have been calling Ali a traitor who should be in jail 

15 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

The jungle AND GB News. I don't think Strictly would take him.

He'll be on who dares wins getting reduced to tears after a lass shows him up as a fucking mug :lol:

I'd fucking love to see him on that. I find the SAS lads weird as fuck to say the least, but it would great to see Barton get to the bit where the wife just screams insults in your face and completely belittles you.

Fucking hell I sound like I'm about to have a wank about it.

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'd fucking love to see him on that. I find the SAS lads weird as fuck to say the least, but it would great to see Barton get to the bit where the wife just screams insults in your face and completely belittles you.

19C51E72-E1BA-4307-A7C1-740A6596BFC8.jpeg

• Haha 5

49 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"Do you think you could score 100 penos past me, you rat faced, Scouse cunt? I'll fucking kick a medicine ball up your hoop 100 times out of a fucking hundred, and twice on Sundays, causing more devastation to your anus than your racist cunt of a brother took at the hands of his cell mate for 17 years."

*Joey, wiping tears away*

"I'd like to go home now please, la"

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Alex said:

Barton thinks he’s some sort of Muhammad Ali type character who will be judged favourably by history. Rather than the reality, ie he’d have been calling Ali a cunt whose death should not have resulted in his brother and him being in jail 

FYP :angry:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

fair play to the horse mouth cunt I think.

if he was manager at newcastle and came out with a statement like that he'd have boyd weddell/dave gregory and all those involved in ticketing heads exploding.

Regards himself as untouchable 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

fair play to the horse mouth cunt I think.

if he was manager at newcastle and came out with a statement like that he'd have boyd weddell/dave gregory and all those involved in ticketing heads exploding.

There’s a way of saying it though, this will piss off match going fans and his employers the stupid fuckin horse toothed twat 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

There’s a way of saying it though, this will piss off match going fans and his employers the stupid fuckin horse toothed twat 

Given that the match going fans in question are Liverpool fans and the employers are the Liverpool owners, I'd say he's to be applauded for pissing them off 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

They're playing arsenal on Saturday, he's getting the crowd pissed off and as riled up as he can as he knows there's a fair chance they could get beat and he's trying to get as many things in their favour as possible. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

been to anfield many times over the years and always been a bit underwhelmed by their atmosphere. first time wasn't till the friday night 3rd round fa cup tie in '84 (?) when in fairness our support was deafening, but I'd say we've pretty much always out sang them.

he probably will have pissed off some of the regular support, but I'd take a punt there'll also be a fair few who'll sympathise with his view.

• Like 2