Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Rumours are Alex Scott and Micah Richards. The gammons are screaming it’s positive discrimination but the reality is they are both young, ex footballers who do bit of research before a game and know what they are talking about.

Le Tissier has been asking for the sack all year with the shite he spreads on social media 

Great move IMO

Both know what they're talking about and both have a sense of humour.  Plus, she's tidy as init.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

Wouldn't surprise me....depends what sort of ambition they're going to show. If they make a first of it they'll be worth more than Ashley's NUFC, regardless of anything they're the only club of decent sized club in a large city and there's huge interest in them. 

Watched the first episode of the Spurs documentary. Fuck me, Mourinho loves himself.

His first day at the club, while the players were having breakfast. he played a rolling video in the canteen of him lifting trophies at all of his previous clubs :lol: 

15 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Watched the first episode of the Spurs documentary. Fuck me, Mourinho loves himself.

His first day at the club, while the players were having breakfast. he played a rolling video in the canteen of him lifting trophies at all of his previous clubs :lol: 

I wanna be the documentary just for him.