Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

Also, Bellingham has been called up to England with Ward-Prowse dropping out with injury. Shame to lose W-P in the form he’s in but I’d like to hear how Bellingham is a better option for games against Belgium and Iceland than Barkley would be. He’s got the bit between his teeth and Villa and has already linked well with Grealish.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Hopefully it’s the end of him but he’ll know well enough to just plough on and wait for it to go away.

Lots of fuss over this one too

The bloke Is just so shameless man. He only sees the fans as something to exploit. 

Also “ladies night” man :lol: 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Also, Bellingham has been called up to England with Ward-Prowse dropping out with injury. Shame to lose W-P in the form he’s in but I’d like to hear how Bellingham is a better option for games against Belgium and Iceland than Barkley would be. He’s got the bit between his teeth and Villa and has already linked well with Grealish.

Had to Google Bellingham - and had to include "football" to find him - still didn't really enlighten me :unsure: