Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

But I'm equal parts thrilled and shocked that a man whose arrogance far outweighs his competence has failed to make the grade.

Tale as old as time.

Some of you lads on here would know ALL about that.

Naming no names of course.

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

But I'm equal parts thrilled and shocked that a man whose arrogance far outweighs his competence has failed to make the grade.

Tale as old as time.

im right here schitts creek GIF by CBC

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently he's banned him from even eating with the first team :lol: the petty bald fraud.

It's a Pardew / HBA situation - only difference is, I think Sancho would leave and become a world beater whereas HBA left and became a pie eater.

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I hope he tries to go and sit with Anthony in the canteen, and Anthony just looks up, all spotty forehead, and grimly shakes his head and gestures to a table for one in the corner.

Imagine being so ostracised that a player who is alleged to have brayed countless girlfriends is considered higher in the pecking order than you. That's some constructive dismissal shit in any other profession. Ten Hag was even rumoured to have been desperate for Greenwood to come back into the team - and they weren't even allegations against him, he was literally recorded doing it. Some fucked up moral compass that Baldy cockwomble has.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Tale as old as time.

season 3 comedy GIF by Brockmire

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I tried to protect your name in this Dave. I won't be so kind next time.

I don't need protection. You're all just pixels on a screen now. Haven't even seen Martin for ages. 

Lost star striker, but spent a fucking fortune on Brennan Johnson, James Maddison and Van Der Ven plus making a couple of loan deals permanent. Luke Edwards is a proper wind up of the highest order, the baldy cunt.

Spurs net spend: £100m with a much better starting position than Howe's

Howe's Jan net spend: circa £120m with a largely championship quality squad.

Utter drivel from LE as per.