Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

I have Sky but not BT. 

I enquired a few years how much I'd save by stripping Sky Sports and it was a tenner a month so didn't bother. 

It's hard to see the model continuing going by that article like. 

I tend to watch a few films which I know I could stream. I also do a fair bit of channel browsing and end up watching pretty brain dead stuff but that's mostly what I want from my TV when relaxing after work. 

I do my "serious" TV watching of new shows during my lunch hour at work. 

If I could be arsed I'd make do with freeview and stream "good  stuff" but I'm okay at the moment. 

39 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Do you watch anything else on Sky? Given the rise in paid for streaming services I don't understand how anyone justifies spending (often more than) £600 a year on Sky. 

i finally cut the cord last year. still have now tv for sport on demand 

• Like 1

I get BT Sport because I have my broadband from them, wouldn't pay for it otherwise.  I barely watch it anyway, mainly just keep it for when my old man pops round so it keeps him occupied ;)

Sacked off Sky Sports years ago, can't say I miss it tbh.

56 minutes ago, strawb said:

I get BT through my internet and use my dads sky through my Xbox on sky go

Aye me too. I have the basic sky package with the kids channels. Watch movies and sports through the sky go app on xbox. I did used to watch champions league, BBL, UFC and Moto GP through BT sport but I've just cancelled it as Sky offered to halve my broadband and phone line bill and BT couldnt match it 

• Like 1