World Cup 2018

Meenzer

That head butt decision looks worse the more I see it. The bloke even bent down to get more power behind it the nasty little cunt :lol: 

the refs in this World Cup have been a fucking shit show. 

Is that kid a bit "special" btw?  "Kane score a goal". It's like the poorly translated banners in the PES crowds on Playstation.  "Go on team play football".

How long was Sanchez going to argue that blatant penalty? Fuck knows what he was thinking, it was clear as day. I see Falcao has been studying at the Neymar school of theatrics as well, what an odious cunt as well as going to complete and utter shit over the past 4 years. 

This ref is fucking hopeless btw. Anytime England touch them it’s a foul and a possible yellow, meanwhile Colombia are doing MMA impersonations and getting off with nowt

20 minutes ago, adios said:

Is that kid a bit "special" btw?  "Kane score a goal". It's like the poorly translated banners in the PES crowds on Playstation.  "Go on team play football".

There was him and a Colombian kid earlier and they both had shite homemade signs. I reckon it was the organisers who handed them to them and told them to stand together.

15 minutes ago, adios said:

Fair play to Maguire saying no penalty, half the Colombian team would have rolled to Yemen.

If it was given straight away he wouldn't have been.