Shelvey's schmeckel swingers v Hippo Heed's horror show

Dr Gloom

Before anyone gets any funny ideas about starting a match thread. 

I can't see any result other than a convincing away win and leapfrogging the smug, fat, hippo headed, bunger 

It would be great, but we'll draw this  and it'll be a stinker of a game thanks to Allardyce's dour negative tactics. 

1-1 Rooney or Walcott to score theirs, Kenedy to get ours.

No one outside “the usual suspects” have done these at home this season...but we’re the form team of the division so it’s a win by at least two for Rafas free flowing semi pragmatism v the horrifying Stone Age brutalism of Bisto tits :) 

• Like 2

To be fair to them they've been very good at home result wise and this is without doubt a bogie ground for us, but on paper we should get a result tonight.  Let's see what happens, the Algerian starting could be a blessing tonight.

Edited by McFaul

I haven't predicted we'll win, if I did we'll lose, I'm just saying we have a chance.  On paper they should be a really decent side, but it's just not working out for them.  Rooney is on the bench a lot of the time too.

Just now, sammynb said:

I'm a stupid moron with a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.

I can do what I want.

• Haha 1