Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Life on the poverty line, eh? 

Please don’t be shy when it all goes tits up    

My lass has some useful contacts in sunderlands homeless shelters. 

Watched one the most bizarre films last night. 

Not bizarre in its subject matter or anything, but more bizarre as in “wtf is this?”

Nobody.  

Bob Odenkirk is a retired hitman. 
Doc Brown is his ageing father. 
Gladiator’s posh bit on the side plays his wife. 

It’s like the Equalizer, in that he is a one-man killing machine, but it has moments of comedy too. 
I just wasn’t sure if it was a serious “badass” movie or a spoof. 

I quite enjoyed it, tbf, once you get past Bob Odenkirk as a hitman, and the finale is fucking hilarious. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Not bizarre in its subject matter or anything, but more bizarre as in “wtf is this?”

Nobody.  

It’s like the Equalizer, in that he is a one-man killing machine, but it has moments of comedy too. 

I quite enjoyed it, tbf, once you get past Bob Odenkirk as a hitman, and the finale is fucking hilarious. 

I like the bit with the straw on the bus. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Still love you all but just mad busy with Crypto and trading. Currently half way through my test for a funded account and ideally hoping to be trading full time later this year or early next.

£3000 grand initial investment is currently at £17000 and aiming to get that to somewhere between 75k and 150k at the end of the bull run.

Given the way things are *currently* going, I’m obviously putting a lot of time and effort in to make all the above a reality.

Still watching all the games from behind a cushion though :lol: 

Good effort, hope you get to your goal! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Still love you all but just mad busy with Crypto and trading. Currently half way through my test for a funded account and ideally hoping to be trading full time later this year or early next.

£3000 grand initial investment is currently at £17000 and aiming to get that to somewhere between 75k and 150k at the end of the bull run.

Given the way things are *currently* going, I’m obviously putting a lot of time and effort in to make all the above a reality.

Still watching all the games from behind a cushion though :lol: 

Trading in made up numbers. Doesn't seem to be a job which will have any societal benefits at all. I mean, you can see the benefits to people in taxiing, selling novelty mugs, and even selling sofas, but this? Not so much. Do you pay tax on this type of gig? 

19 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Nobody.  

It’s tremendous entertainment.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Do you know how pension funds work? 

Are you suggesting pension funds are invested in cryptocurrency? That might explain the abysmal performance of mine I suppose. 

I’m seeing this ending up as a Wolf of Boldon scenario, with CT off his lips on Bongludes, trying to open the door of his taxi with his foot, whilst Big Crypto is siphoning his accounts. 

Margo Robbie does not get her blart out, though. 

8m4brh.gif

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Are you suggesting pension funds are invested in cryptocurrency? That might explain the abysmal performance of mine I suppose. 

Yes, it's growing massiveley, even Japan who are very careful with their pennies and have one of the largest pension funds in the world are looking at getting into Bitcoin. This is why the US government has been forced to pass all these Bitcoin ETF's so the big money people like Blackrock , Fidelity and grayscale etc can offer it for investment etc. Most countries, France, Germany etc are following suit. UK is still way behind. 

Theres still a lot of scams around the overall Crypto market which is why it's really something you need expert guidance in, but all the companies we invest in are multi million market cap companies that work in partnership with the likes of Mastercard, Nvida and apple etc. They are basically just digital wizzards who create a lot of the background stuff that these companies use.  Basically with the right companies it's no less risky than the traditional stock market but far more rewarding. 

Well that was a timely reminder to check on a little investment I made a couple of months ago. Turns out it increased in value 140%

Does that make CT and me crypto bros?

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Yes, it's growing massiveley, even Japan who are very careful with their pennies and have one of the largest pension funds in the world are looking at getting into Bitcoin. This is why the US government has been forced to pass all these Bitcoin ETF's so the big money people like Blackrock , Fidelity and grayscale etc can offer it for investment etc. Most countries, France, Germany etc are following suit. UK is still way behind. 

Theres still a lot of scams around the overall Crypto market which is why it's really something you need expert guidance in, but all the companies we invest in are multi million market cap companies that work in partnership with the likes of Mastercard, Nvida and apple etc. They are basically just digital wizzards who create a lot of the background stuff that these companies use.  Basically with the right companies it's no less risky than the traditional stock market but far more rewarding. 

How will halving affect this?

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

How will halving affect this?

Same as it always does, a surge in price over the next six months probably to at least 120k plus. 

The market is currently just ranging (see rectangular box), but will continue upwards trajectory post halving, especially when the US start cutting interest rates from June onwards.  Lower rates sends people looking for better returns so money goes into stocks / crypto.

IMG_5639.thumb.jpeg.ec5b94f0d20c815adcbe7e14a94e4165.jpeg

So putting $1000 into Bitcoin now is probably going to make you about $800 over the next year, where as putting $1000 into a good Alt coin now is likely going to make you at least $10,000 plus, possibly a lot more. 

100% though Alt coins are not something you should look at without expert advice. The forum I am on is full of plenty of people who tried to do this alone last Bull run and it didn’t end well.

Also once halving has passed and interest rates start coming down, the uninformed investors start flooding in due to FOMO. (Fear of missing out) This causes the rapid rise in price over a very short time. Crypto will be all over the news and social media and the “gold rush” mentality takes over. You don’t want to be in this group.

Equally important is knowing how and when to sell to avoid round tripping profits.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2024 at 19:33, Gemmill said:

Don't encourage him man :lol: it's bad enough when his hobbies were buying metal detectors and second hand sofas for his garden. I dread to think where this one ends up with his internet crypto friends telling him to pump his life savings into bitaltdogecoin 2.0. About 6months before its creator gets arrested on his private jet in Miami and done for fraud 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Same as it always does, a surge in price over the next six months probably to at least 120k plus. 

The market is currently just ranging (see rectangular box), but will continue upwards trajectory post halving, especially when the US start cutting interest rates from June onwards.  Lower rates sends people looking for better returns so money goes into stocks / crypto.

IMG_5639.thumb.jpeg.ec5b94f0d20c815adcbe7e14a94e4165.jpeg

So putting $1000 into Bitcoin now is probably going to make you about $800 over the next year, where as putting $1000 into a good Alt coin now is likely going to make you at least $10,000 plus, possibly a lot more. 

100% though Alt coins are not something you should look at without expert advice. The forum I am on is full of plenty of people who tried to do this alone last Bull run and it didn’t end well.

Also once halving has passed and interest rates start coming down, the uninformed investors start flooding in due to FOMO. (Fear of missing out) This causes the rapid rise in price over a very short time. Crypto will be all over the news and social media and the “gold rush” mentality takes over. You don’t want to be in this group.

Equally important is knowing how and when to sell to avoid round tripping profits.

Who are you and what have you done with CT? 🥺 

• Haha 2

On 07/04/2024 at 18:33, Gemmill said:

he hit 32” waistline years ago - keep up 

• Haha 2

On 09/04/2024 at 13:09, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m seeing this ending up as a Wolf of Boldon scenario, with CT off his lips on Bongludes, trying to open the door of his taxi with his foot, whilst Big Crypto is siphoning his accounts. 

Margo Robbie does not get her blart out, though. 

8m4brh.gif

I can't stop looking at this gif several days later. A video shot from the pov of two pussies. Oh my. 

• Haha 1