Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The other one. Project Hail Mary, it was called. 👍

Absolute shite. As was the Martian, read both. Fucker would have been dead within 30 minutes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

American Fiction. Really clever comedy/drama about modern white guilt and black identity. 8/10

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

Has anyone watched the new roadhouse yet? I see it calling to me on Prime - yet I know the most entertaining thing about it will be how abjectly terrible Conor McGregor's acting is. It might have some decent fight choreography though, but no doubt the film is fucking shite.

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Has anyone watched the new roadhouse yet? I see it calling to me on Prime - yet I know the most entertaining thing about it will be how abjectly terrible Conor McGregor's acting is. It might have some decent fight choreography though, but no doubt the film is fucking shite.

If you accept it for what it is, it’s ‘ok’. 

7 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

If you accept it for what it is, it’s ‘ok’. 

I mean I know it isn't going to be a cinematic masterpiece, and it's pretty much going to be carried by the one capable actor in the whole film but it's roadhouse so as long as someone takes a ridiculously telegraphed roundhouse kick it'll be a worthwhile film to play on my phone during. 

10 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I mean I know it isn't going to be a cinematic masterpiece, and it's pretty much going to be carried by the one capable actor in the whole film but it's roadhouse so as long as someone takes a ridiculously telegraphed roundhouse kick it'll be a worthwhile film to play on my phone during. 

Then aye you'll get what you want. Its OK, its not great, its nothing special. It is what it is. An easy watch with plenty of fights and tomfoolery. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dazzler said:

It's absolutely fucking awful.

I watched Top Gun: Maverick after the football on channel 4. That was nominated for the best picture Oscar? :lol: I liked the original as a kid but the only reason I watched the whole thing is because I couldn’t quite believe what a fucking cheesy pile of shite was unfurling in front of my eyes. It’s fucking ridiculous. Maybe even more so than the original 

I watched road house with Patrick Swaypiece with missus after she mentioned the new one. Watched it at the time but couldn't remember it all. It was cheesily funny. :lol:

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

I watched road house with Patrick Swaypiece with missus after she mentioned the new one. Watched it at the time but couldn't remember it all. It was cheesily funny. :lol:

When he rips the bloke’s throat out :lol: 

• Haha 1

The Wind That Shakes the Barley. Was going to watch it a while ago, never got around to it, watched it last night though and a decent film indeed. It's set around the time of the partition in Ireland, Cillian Murphy takes the leading part with some good supporting actors. 

• Like 1