Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

The machinist WTF. Depressing to think that Baile shed that much weight and probably put his health at risk to make such a parcel of shite, what a donkey!

even more depressing that some geordie half pint can't spell his name right <_<

You want to try contacting him to get a few tips on losing weight fat man :blink:

Gonna watch some Snatch tonight <_<

Pervert.

:blink:

Well I bought the anthology of Snatch, Lock Stock and Layer Cake in spASDA for £5 :razz: Lock Stock is on the telly on Thurs neet so its got to be Snatch hasnt it :razz:

Tried to watch the original version of The Wicker Man last night on ITV3.

Dreadful. Just dreadful. A big thank you to Britt Ekland for getting her kit off and providing the only redeeming feature (though even here I had to deduct points for the dance routine)

Dreadful. Just dreadful. A big thank you to Britt Ekland for getting her kit off and providing the only redeeming feature (though even here I had to deduct points for the dance routine)

Agreed, it's fucking shit. People rave about it as well ffs. Which twat decided that would be a good film to remake?

Agreed, it's fucking shit. People rave about it as well ffs. Which twat decided that would be a good film to remake?

Amen to that! Good to see the angry young accountant refuses to be silent, despite the job change.

I watched it a while back, thought it was ok. By the way that wasn't Brit, apparently it was a body double.

Guest alex

It's canny but very dated imo. And Wacky's reet. It's not Britt Ekland's body when she strips off. All her speaking parts are dubbed too.

Aye, Britt Ekland was pregnant during filming iirc so a double was used. And she's dubbed. In fact, what was the fucking point of her being in it.

Anyway, I like the Wicker Man. Aye, it's overhyped and nowhere near as good as some of the student and lad mag community would have you believe, but it's not bad.

Anyway, I watched Hot Fuzz last night, and the last 20 minutes of this film is magnificent.

Anyway, I watched Hot Fuzz last night, and the last 20 minutes of this film is magnificent.

Just a pity that nearly everything else before that point was shite.

Just a pity that nearly everything else before that point was shite.

I kind of agree with that, I was a bit dissapointed with it, but the last 20 minutes saved it I reckon.

Love The Wicker Man.

Watched Dear Wendy last night. Written by Lars Von Trier it's about a town where a young group bond over their pasifist love of guns, which of course casn't last. Some interesting notions to ponder.

zidane - a 21st century portrait

Amazing film, the way they use the audio/music to build and change a single shot is brilliant.

I walked out of the tyneside cinema after 2/3rds cos i was bored to tears. Most of the shots are of his back, arse or face!